Reviews for and few return
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is quite intense. However, it is well written. The repetition works well to build up the tension in the fic. Personally, I wouldn't be too pushed on the idea itself, but the presentation and delivery of it is handled with taste and flair.

So, yeah. Nice job.

-ProudtobePlug
suffocating lies chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I like this, really. Your grammar and wording went really well with the true mood of the story. An overall good job.
Tokoloshe Monster chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is really lovely, kudos.

I really don't know what to say about this. Everything just fit nicely together and just *worked*, if you get what I'm saying.

I love how each beginning of paragraph follows a the the 'sunlit lands' thing. It's all just very lovely and it flows well and GAH. Just wonderful.

Kudos for the last line. That had to be my favourite. :)

Much love,

-Tokoloshe

(Apologies for my fail review.)
Critics United chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I am going to report this story! Because I have a big fat jiggly, Brazilian butt and I cannot find a better way to express it! I haven't had hot lesbian sex with my lover jewel because my biiiiigggg butt gets in the way! Please flame my forum. Critics United. Chas Aegis
ainagonraun chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very interesting Fred.

I liked it. Not something you'd see everyday. (Plus it adds to our tiny list of good things here in our little archive.)

(Sorry, it's been awhile since I've reviewed anything, I've forgotten how to write decent reviews.)

-AJ
Olympus - 117 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Interesting ... New, fresh, it's nice. A tad depressing but oddly ... I don't mind. It's written very well. XD

~Ollie
PaperSky95 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Not sure if the comparison between love and battle was what you were going for, but I like it.

The whole, few come back from battle/love is a nice concept and personally, I love the "return to sunlit lands" wording. Very nicely said.

The other campers' prejudice was nice, though I'd have liked to see more of their regret on the pregnancy. I somehow feel like they wouldn't just resign themselves to their fate. Unless the hormone!bawling was meant to represent that?

I love the "blood on her lips" bit on the end though. Nice and symbolic. I take it as how after going all the way, this is the mark they've left and there's nothing they can do about what's been damaged because of it. Though, my analysis skills may be rusty.

All in all, a nice drabble. Subtly squicky and well paced.

~Sky
meaner than my demons chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very late review, sorry about that.

Wow. This is great.

Interesting pairing, I've never seen Annabeth/Malcolm before.

Wonderful job!

~I Know Where You Sleep
Road Lizard chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lovely, Cendi.

Your fics are so different; it's refreshing.

Nicely done.

~Ro
SydneyLouWho chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
A story that makes you really think. Impressive. We ALL know how much people in the PJO fandom need to think.

I enjoyed how plotless it was, it left you to fill in the details. It also made it more dramatic, especially with the odd pairing you used. I really didn't expect that ending, either, but you made it realistic in the fact that they'd hide it.

Overall, very nice job. *applauds*

Writing like yours saves the fandom one gained brain cell at a time! XD

Keep Writing!