Reviews for You're a God
musme chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
I love it
Thanks
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
love this story :) gonna read sequel now!
teilo chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I loved your story! Mythology is one of my favorite things along with Klaine and to have them both in the same fic was awesome! :)
the cat and the canary chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
HOly cow. That was freaking amazing. When I started reading this, I didn't really know what to expect but it was really good! It was well written, everyone was pretty in character, the culture and mythology is pretty damn accurate and it was great over all. At first I was a little disturbed about how Blaine's compellishness (is that a word? probably not) could be very legitimately viewed as rape (and really, it it) and how it hadn't been addressed BUT THEN YOU ADDRESSED IT. I just really enjoyed reading this and I apologize for seeming so spazzy but I really did enjoy it. Its been a while since I've actually read well written fanfiction.
Vitaminsdaily chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I really love this story. Although i would like to point out that you can't use water as lube.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
I laughed out loud at the deus ex machina thing, although your klaine version of Greek tragedy is rather more cheerful than say "Ajax" or "Trojan Women" xx
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
I think my heart just broke into a bajillion pieces after that!
BlackNightBird-xo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I LOVEEEE this story! SO freaking HOT HOT HOT!
I think you're one of my MOST FAVORITE smut writers, seriously..! :))

BRAVO! keep up the good work! _
ViolinMaroon chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Fantastic fanfic! *-*
Even though I had to moved to Scraves and Coffee to read it after chapter 5, and back to review.. I really love it!

But I think, I will not read the sequel just yet.. I'll be waiting till you finish it, and then I'll read it :)
Cause read fanfic that still in-progress is makes me depress sometimes :(

Again! This fic is fantastic and super awesome! :D
Miss Invernal chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
3 3
Orange-Coyote chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
okay so I may have just screamed and jumped up and down at the end of this chapter because YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! I knew Aphrodite had a heart. No one can get to know Kurt and not love him.
KlaineLove1 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Running to it!
KlaineLove1 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Just keeps getting Better and Better!
KlaineLove1 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Just OMG! THIS CHAPTER IS KILLING ME IM SERIOUS IM A TINGLING HOT MESS "I'm going to fuck you up against this wall right now because you make me so hot that I can't wait until we're alone again to take you. Are we clear?" And then this OMFG HELP "you're ass...so perfect. How could I want any-anyone else?" Omggggggggg and then this!
"You are so beautiful, especially when I'm fucking you. No one else can come close to this flawlessness" JFCCCC
Then rimming JUST OMGGGGGG and lord help me Blaine is in love and his mouth just makes me insane! He is CRAZY about Kurt just OMG!
KlaineLove1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013