Reviews for Silence
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Someone's going to think I'm nuts, just bursting out in tears in the middle of the night. Oh well, it's worth it. Oh, and have I told you that you are my favorite author? I LOVE your writing. It is phenomenal and breathtaking. 3
kerricarri chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Loved how this was written, particularly the detachment in tone. It was well written in how it emulated Spock's mentality and his psyche.
arcadii chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Maybe the crashing breakers of a winter sea wasn't Kirk's dream, but the accumulation of all of the tears of a Vulcan's loss - the grief and desolation so massive that it must appear as an ocean.
RubyHair chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Excellent!
Doni chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Very moving and beautifully written. You write pain too damn well.
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh, Spock... :'(
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awe so sad! and I meant to review more on the other one but spaced out and hit send, then was all noooo I wasn't done (but stupid ff doesn't let you reply twice). But both sad, really hope amanda is ok, doubting it but Spock needs her. I was also really hoping for them to bond at end (to help Spock) but nook, I guess ill have to wait :-)
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Damn, Matt. I literally cried at this. I actually sobbed. I couldn't stand the idea of Spock in *that much* pain and I could only imagine the horror, the sheer *terror* that Jim had trying to save him. You wrote something that has shaken my core and I honestly don't think I'll ever consider the events of the 11th movie the same ever again. This was what really would have happened. Jeez. Jim's care and love was so sweet, he was so brave for Spock, and he loved him with everything he had. When they fought at the end my breath caught and I desperately wanted them to not fall apart right then. What Jim says at the end is so true; at least Spock is responding, instead of shutting down. How he responds doesn't really matter, as much as the fact that he does it. I think Jim will be able to stay by his side until Spock can begin to process what just happened. Your writing, as always, moves me a million miles and I thank you so much. You rule.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
D'aw. Poor Spock. /
DT chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Beautiful chapter. Really moving.
VeeDub chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Sometimes I have no words and all I can do to show my appreciation is to Add Story to Favorites. I'd add this one 100 times, if I could.
bakedham chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Whoa. You must be a pro in Vulcan trauma-the descriptions are so exact! I love your writing style-it makes me actually almost feel what the characters are feeling, and that's amazing. Thanks for the great read; I'll be waiting for the next one!
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love this so much! :)
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow, poor Spock. Such magnitude of a loss is unimaginable. He needs Jim to bond with him - Well I think that any way. If they can fix Spock, then the others might have a chance.