Reviews for Every Captive Soul
celajwhitney chapter 31 . 10/12
edward got what he deserved, he destroyed so many lives, taking bella's love and throwing it away. being willing to let carlisle and alice die for his stupid ideas.
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 10/12
really? i see aro volturi looking more like ian somerhalder with long hair. now that is a beautiful man!
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 10/12
good for her, but aro?
Inu Tashiro p chapter 40 . 10/11
I so fucking love this!
Tommy14 chapter 40 . 9/22
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Vaneesa85 chapter 40 . 8/3
Loving it but i want to know what happened to the child and how did bella calm Aro
This was an amazing book! Never once did I want to put it down! It is so well done and I love your portrayal of the characters! I'd give you a cookie if I had one :)
merniizztat chapter 40 . 6/2
I like...
Timetravellingshinigami chapter 40 . 4/26
I have a thousand things i want to say about this story and i know it will not be enough. But all i can say is that i cried, i cried at that ending. The entire story is so beautifully and perfectly written. Angst, suspense and love so perfectly placed. I am still crying writting this review. Part of me doesn't wish this story to end but i guess it must end at some point. I love Aro/Bella stories and Aro/Oc stories too. And yours is one of the best I've read. Aro's character is just perfect. He's insane but you cannot help but love him. And your Bella's character I absolutely love. So strong and brave and able to stand her ground. Stories like yours make me wish that people write more stories about the Volturi than the Cullens. Any who, that's enough of my long windedness. I have a feeling i will be reading this story again. And my dear Author, I hope that you will always be inspired and never stop writing but always willing to share your lovely ideas with us.
chrissyrobin157 chapter 40 . 4/23
I loved it bruh you dont even know how much
carnivorous butterfly chapter 5 . 3/30
i really like this... wonderful job with the characters!
nmturcios chapter 40 . 2/14
Wow... Impressive! Wow...great read! Woooooowwww!
nmturcios chapter 20 . 2/14
Ohh... Powerful chapter.. I have Chill's.. Damn
Dragon Whistler chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I absolutely loved this story. This story had me enthralled from start to finish.
ravenwholock chapter 40 . 12/7/2016
oh i just enjoyed your story so much, bella was a delight in this story and better than the book version
1,740 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »