Reviews for Every Captive Soul
fezzy123 chapter 27 . 4/21
Earlier on it was established that Edward could not have been Bella's mate because he was able to leave her. Does this mean that Aro and Bella are not mates too? For how are they apart? How was Bella able to leave him? Although she feels pain, Edward also felt pain. He even wanted to kill himself because he thought Bella to be dead. Basically what im trying to say ( more like ask) is are Bella and Aro true mates?
And he should pay for what he did.

How dare he? Was it Edward trying to hurt Bella? He needs to burn for that. Pieces of him. Little by little.
What right did Edward have to tell Charlie where Bella was? If anything, Bella should want to make Edward suffer for that.
Awsome!love this story very well written
Aria DeLoncray chapter 40 . 3/14
Great story!
I loved the progression in Bella. You did a great job with the story
K chapter 40 . 2/18
Wonderful writing fascinating story line. Thanks for sharing.
monay9e chapter 40 . 12/30/2017
I loved it!
The-Weird-Muggleborn-Girl chapter 40 . 12/9/2017
Absolutely amazing! I loved reading this story so much that I honestly couldn't put my phone down. I read this story at night and during the day when I was supposed to be either asleep or in school. This fanfic is truly addicting and I now have a new favorite twilight ship thanks to your story. Another thing I loved about the story was how well-plotted it was and how neatly written it was to the point where I could see the words paint a picture in my mind. Plus, I loved the character development as well too. Thank you for writing this story.
TonightAtSeven chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
My favorite thing about this so far is that you haven't made them into high schoolers. Everyone tries to humanize them in a way that they aren't. Jane isn't going to have a girly sleepover, bullying and mean remarks aren't going to be shouted out randomly to start drama and not everyone is going to like and warm up to her after 12 seconds. It's really something that always bugged me about these kind of fics, the super OOC ness of everyone in the castle.
Plus Alec actually having a part in a non Bella x Alec story? yes please.
Preye chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
This is the first Bella I read where she doesnt deal with decisions good or bad that were made on her behalf, and I like it. Its really proving to be a pleasant surprise.
celajwhitney chapter 31 . 10/12/2017
edward got what he deserved, he destroyed so many lives, taking bella's love and throwing it away. being willing to let carlisle and alice die for his stupid ideas.
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 10/12/2017
really? i see aro volturi looking more like ian somerhalder with long hair. now that is a beautiful man!
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 10/12/2017