Reviews for Every Captive Soul
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 40 . 7/31
I love this story so much! It kept me inraptured from the start!
Pavs chapter 40 . 7/18
This was a master piece
skyeza chapter 40 . 6/21
This was different than I thought but I really enjoyed it. I loved that Bella got her backbone back.
Aqua1209 chapter 40 . 6/15
Well I finished this story yesterday, or technically today early in the morning lol, and I have to say that this story is awesome. I love it. I love how it went in different part of the story, like Bella leaving with Charlie and spending time with him, Bella going back to Aro after finding Edward and later killing him. It just somehow fit, like it belonged there. I'm looking forward to read more stories from you. This is one of the creative and not confusing stories I've read in a while since I've been looking for stories like this. It's awesome. Can't say it enough :P

Keep writing (if you enjoy it), because this is really great, it's awesome! Of course keep in mind that there's always room for improvements as a writer but do not always listen to reviewers as some might not give a good critique.
follychone chapter 40 . 4/20
I actually have search for that fanfic for a year, because I read it and I remember the fact that she kneel befor him in the throne room. I remember too, loving dearly the story. I only dislike the facts that she flee from volterra. And I love the story, even now.
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 40 . 3/13
god and i thought the other was the best. this one was enthralling that my gaze had never wavered from it.
Steph A15 chapter 40 . 1/29
The Story was Beautiful I Loved Reading it and I didn't want it to end
maipigen chapter 40 . 1/29
there were certain plot points that i wanted further explained but overall, this was a truly magnificent story that i read all in one go into the middle of the night despite having to get up in like four hours. be proud, lol. thanks for sharing!
AriusGrey chapter 40 . 1/26
Loved it.
Sassyvampmama chapter 40 . 1/18
Thanks for sharing.
Lady Ramona chapter 40 . 1/13
As with all tales, the ending is actually a new beginning. I thank you for the distraction of your wonderful story.
Anon chapter 40 . 12/24/2015