Reviews for Every Captive Soul
XinconceivableX chapter 40 . 4h
Well that was utterly fantastic! this is definitely a read to go back to again and again.
pegasus5406 chapter 40 . 4/22
Ahh...what an intense, but sweet story. I loved reading it very much...thanks for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading more of your work...thanks, hon...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
GeezerWench chapter 26 . 4/18
Yeah, that ignorant pissant Edward should pay.

What a spiteful, mean, nasty thing he did by breaking Volturi law and telling Charlie everything. He HAD to know that would get Charlie killed and hurt Bella.
GeezerWench chapter 25 . 4/18
So who the hell does Edward think he is telling Charlie everything? Absolute lunacy! Did he think Bella would go running back to him?

I mean ... how fucking stupid is he? How stupid is Carlisle and the rest of them? Didn't it occur to them they were placing Charlie in danger by doing that?

What did Edward hope to gain by doing that?

Utter and complete idiocy!

Or was he trying to get Bella back? She saved bis life-twice-and that's how he thanks her? Putting Charlie under a death sentence?

God, I hope Edward gets ripped up. Maimed for eternity would be a good thing.
CrystalBlack154 chapter 40 . 4/17
This was the most amazing story ever! Perfect in displaying the way Aro, Jane, Alec, and everyone would react. I did especially love the part where Bella was like, 'I was never on your side.' In one of the past chapters. It was simply beautiful!
greeneyes4646 chapter 40 . 4/16
I love bella and volturi stories! This is one of my favs!
Mistra Rose chapter 40 . 4/16
A good end to an amazing story. Great job!
TwilightRocks22 chapter 40 . 4/16
This was the most fantastic story I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
Please, please, please, please continue writing more fan-fictions.
I LOVED THIS ONE! :D
kouga's older woman chapter 40 . 4/16
Beautiful ending
Matharose111612 chapter 40 . 4/15
Very GOOD! Congradulatation! You are finished (with this story!)!
ClaryF chapter 40 . 4/15
Beautiful story. Loved it!
I love your stories, the way you write just has such a big impact and it baffles you, hitting all of your senses at once. I am also a huge shipper of Bella and Aro, so thank you for such an amazing story. I have also read "Yours Truly" and I love it. Thank you for your stories :)
AnaBookWorm chapter 40 . 4/14
I loved it. And I love the entirety of your story. Not just because there are so few Aro/Bella fanfics, but the fact that it was written insanely well and is one of the best Aro/Bella fanfics out there, but also because it was a great insight into the Volturi life and the complex character that is Aro.
Innocencie chapter 40 . 4/14
Great! I read it with a pounding heart. Thank you for sharing your story:-)))))
Alliel 23 chapter 40 . 4/14
oh gosh am I sad to see this end! i'm desperately hoping that you'll consider writing a sequel of some sort? but im very glad that I still have your "Yours Eternally" story to satisfy my Aro/Bella cravings lol!

well this story has been a treasure from start to finish and im so happy you shared with all of us! you can be assured that i'll have my eye out for anymore Aro/Bella stories you may write in the future! it has been my immense pleasure to read through this story, so thank you dearly for writing it! Brava!
1,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »