Reviews for Flashes of Happiness
HG Just Because chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Prim is wrong. Fear has an opposite. Hope. Like President Snow said, "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear."
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was adorable but really sad at the same time because it really highlighted how all the characters in the novel had to grow up much too fast.
Take The Chopsticks And Run chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
really good story i like it a lot. you really do have a talent
marniemadden chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was so pretty! I love the idea of Prim and Rory together, and you did it so well :)
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow! That certainly was both touching and chilling, well done, you certainly got me with this.

BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Gosh, such a haunting piece. I literally got goosebumps from reading this. Just amazing, Pearl. Beautiful job. :)
sidsaid chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awww, this was beautiful Pearl! :D

I absolutely loved this.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wonderful. Oh-so-sweet with an oh-so-in-character bittersweet note at the end. I loved every word.

The "Don't think so loud" line was perfect.

And I really enjoy the way you portray my beloved Hawthorne boys :D

I really hope another THG plot-bunny hops your way soon :)
lowi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Pearl, will you stop writing this epic stories? No, don't do that, because I do want to read them... ;3

This was lovely, (and epic!), I really loved it!

You've captured it all so wonderfully, it was so believable, and so sad. Prim's emotions, the fear, all of it was beautiful, and heartbreaking!

And Rory &hearts

alli-mart chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love it!

It was really good!
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
PEARL. This... this is awesome.

I love your PrimRory, okay, and I honestly adore how he comforted her during the Hunger Games because I can see it happen and you know, it might as well be canon. I love how they made bread together and it was so innocent but so sweet. Your Prim was lovely and you've just made me even more sad that she died, because really, she shouldn't have.

Your writing was simply perfect and lovely and I just really loved this, thank you so much for it and the dedication :D