Reviews for SQU1SHY
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 28 . 10/3
I love this fic it's so great
the last persona-user chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
okay two things: first, trolls messure time in sweeps, not years.
Second, is this some kind of post Sburb fic? i mean terezi knows dave so...
readthishit chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
Okay, so this is the first fanfic i read of yours, and i have to say i love it! And I'll probably read several of your other stories too, but as far as your hiatus, well, if u dont want to continue all these stories, you could a
ways put them up for adoption! This way they can continue even if u don't want to write!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/5/2014
Hey I'm guessing your dead now. Haven't updated any story with in 2 years. Thanks for the story anyways. Really well written and has a good length too. All your stories do.
wisdom-of-me chapter 28 . 6/15/2014
Damn, I really love this story but it doesn't look like you've updated in over two years.
And it was just getting exciting too.
That's such a shame. But if you do decide to update just remember that I'll definitely be waiting eagerly for every development.
Have fun writing!
SatanicAsch chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
Ugh I love this. Hope you update it soon! :3
Guest chapter 28 . 3/16/2013
Please please please please update
Onba chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
It has been so long since you updated this fic but I am going to hold out hope that one day you will come back to is because I think this is the best dammed Karkat/Terezi fic EVER!

The one thing I don't like about it though, is the duality of most the chapters. I understand there are important things to learn from each persons perspective but I hate reading the same events twice over and it makes the fic crawl forward for me, but then I am impatient.

Don't get the wrong idea though. This is a totally awesome story! You capture the stress and desperation of Kar and Ter in there violet and racist world perfectly! Everyone is so IC, and the affection the Kar and Ter have for each-other sooo heart warming, and fluffy, and just all around great!

Heres hopping for an update! As Terezi might say "Smell ya later!"
Guest chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
This is probably the best Karkat and Terezi fan fiction I've read. Ever. I'm not exaggerating that at all. Please update c':
xanicCain chapter 28 . 8/20/2012
so far i love it... but is this dead?
greatbladeParagon chapter 28 . 7/15/2012
This is a really, really great Karkat/Terezi fanfiction. I know that you havn't updated since january so maybe this is pointless but I really think you should continue. I really enjoyed reading this.
Rezilution chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love all of your guys' fanfics c: but are you going to continue this one at all? I really hope you do! This is one of my favorites x3
GP chapter 28 . 6/19/2012
Keep writing, this is one of the best homestuck fanfictions i've read so far and definitely the best Karkat/Terezi fanfiction i've read. Just keep it up
monochromeXdreams chapter 28 . 5/12/2012