Reviews for Crater Trained
blaze424 chapter 1 . 11/5
Continue it please I love to see what happens
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 2/5
You gotta update soon! And please, tell me that Conner gets his all Kryptonian abilities.
ilikeREADIN chapter 1 . 1/28
Batman can't help being right all the time.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
He found family with the ones who saved him on the beginning.
Ash chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Excellent job! Batman is right, Superman better step up, or it's going to be too late when he finally decides to do so. Loved this!
sudmalis chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very good. I like how bats had a sense of humor for once. And a biting one at that
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Eat is Superass! Great job. :)
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I was cheering Bruce on the whole time. Clark needed to hear the truth. Excellently done~
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Ooooh burn! Great fic!
ProtectorKorii chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I liked this story. It was different at the end from other Superman/Superboy bonding stories. I like that it left the end to imply both ways. Superman could have tried to talk with him, or he could really have missed his chance. nice work.
peach-kitten chapter 1 . 8/23/2011

I read this this morning but i couldn't review cuz i was on my phone and i was like to lazy to sign in XD and FUDGE! I was hoping to be first reviewer as soon as i got on the computer but NU!

Anyways, awesome story Pixie/Traciller!
LadyZotalot chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I was just thinking that Batman should tell Superboy that no matter how many craters he makes, Superman has made more (he did come to Earth in a shower of meteors after all!)

I like the idea of BC being Superboy's real mentor when Superman refuses to accept him. Bruce is such a softy for looking out for all the teens' needs.

Some crit: Any time that a line of dialogue is followed by he said or he replied etc. you don't put a period before the end quotes but a comma instead (unless you need a question mark or exclamation point then you would just use those)