Reviews for In a Handbasket
alice 0 chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Great story! Can't wait to see part 2
Dubhe666 chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Oh man, I love this story! After too many years I started watching VM again and I thought it would be great crossover material for SPN. Unfortunately there are next to none of them out there on the internet. Imagine my joy when I discovered a lenghty story with both Veronica and Dean! I read it in just a couple of hours and I loved it.

Veronica returning to her old self a bit was very well written. I really love the way you describe the relationship between Jo and Dean, a lot of fans hate Jo and I'm always happy with a little Jo-love. The relationship between Dean and Veronica is still not enough explored, so I'm waiting patiently for the promised sequel.

I'm happy Sam made it alive (though not that well), but the repercussions of what happened aren't adressed. Sequel? Please? I was fearing he hadn't made it, but I kinda should have known he'd make it because he's between the characters :)

The story was very exciting at the end, I love a lot of action, but one thing wasn't completely clear to me: did Lilith escape in time, or was she exorcised like the others and is she currently residing (back) in Hell?

So, euhm, sequel? I know it has been a year since you wrote this story, a lot can happen in a year. But I really hope the sequel is still on your to-do list or has even already been written.

Grtz, Dubhe
zmdr chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
This was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Haven't watched supernatural before but I guess I should now... thanks to this great fic. I rushed through it without stopping, and it had me on the edge of my seat constantly. Looking forward to the sequel!
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
Nice one!
Reader chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Awesome story. You did a really good job of crossing SPN and VM. I also love that there were some apocalyptic consequences to the boys' actions. I look forward to the sequel!
merideath chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I read this story a little while ago and then lost it before I could review so I wanted to make up for that now. It's a wonderful story. I haven't read much crossover fic, except for some very cracktastic stories and I wanted to say how wonderful I thought this story and the pairing of Dean/Veronica is. So incredibly well written and I love how well you capture Veronica. It's a fantastic story and pairing and I hope that you continue with it as I would love to read more Dean/Veronica snark. I may just settle down to re-read this later tonight with a cup of coffee and some dark chocolate.
Lyzzybelle chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I am enjoying this story. I can't wait to read more!
Anigen chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
please write a sequel to this... maybe even have someone from Ronnie's universe have survived and become a hunter like Weivil, Lamb or Dick.
Nerdyesque chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
Noooo! I keep hoping if I read more, it'll continue on. It's not fair *stamps her feet and frowns like a toddler deprived of a sippy-cup* I want more! This was great and really started off at a great clip, then it ended! I can't wait to read more. I think my favorite part was how smug she was about the car and the look on Dean's face - I can visual it perfectly in my head.

You really have a feel for the Winchesters and I hope you'll return to this story/verse soon!
bellibella chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
end?
Allen Pitt chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
From the sound of it, I bet Sam doesn't realize what's happened to the world. He opened the Gate, then probably got captured... and doesn't realize the whole world went to hell, figuratively. Loads of guilt coming up...

neat trick with the exorcisms, but it just goes to show the lack of planning hunters have... they don't coordinate with each other. Going into battle with loudspeakers blaring exorcisms is just one thing they could do that would have huge effect. There are probably lots of others. Inscribe Devil's Traps everywhere, and on and on.

Hm, imprint of a hand, so an Angel was involved, good to know. Surprising none have manifested to either yet. I suppose they're waiting for Lucifer to rise, then Michael will make his pitch to Dean?
Nerdyesque chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Yay, Sam's back! I wondered if he was behind there given how everyone was cleared away. It should be interesting throwing him in with everything - in some ways he reminds me of Duncan and Dean of Logan *grins*

I can't wait to see how the brothers resolve their differences and work back to each other. It's one of my favorite parts of SPN, their relationship together. There's family love and then there are the Winchesters. I think Veronica would be a great addition to the team as she's analytical like Sam, but capable of recklessness ala Dean.

Post soon!
bellibella chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
I love the idea !
Allen Pitt chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
I'm sure he has a cunning plan! ... though if I had to guess, he's about to find out that Sam is alive & well... not demon occupied, but in charge of an army, as they intended in the series. Drinking demon blood, maybe?

Hm. I wonder if you did an exorcism over a loudspeaker, it'd 'get' everyone within hearing?...
Nerdyesque chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
Wow, Veronica really has changed! She's not thinking of just herself or thinking she knows it all or can figure it out without help. I'm sorry her evolution and maturity had to come at such a steep price, but I'm really enjoying this version of her. It's believable how you've written her, especially the part where she's still so afraid of the demon, she backs down immediately, instead of relying on her old standby snark. Sadly, Logan isn't around to back her up and save her, and Dean was out for the count (or at least appeared so to get him closer to Lilith with no problems). I love how it ended and I'm hella curious as to their purpose. Great chapter and can't wait for more!