Reviews for Angel of Music
Luna Inu chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Too sweet
You must continue. It is vital to humanity's survival.
*evil glare*
Mantinas chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
This was awesome. I really love this story! :)
Shadows Curse chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
omg I read this when you were still writing it but only now did I re-find aftet losing it and I finished it this is my absolute fav story for some strange reason and I love it:D

I bow down to you in thanks for writing it:)

shadows out
ShamelessGirl1 chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
AWWWWW ! that was a beautiful ending but i sorta wish it didn't have to was just so adorable...

love it !
somthingcreative chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
so cute and fluffy i love it!
Toshiro with love chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was a heartwarming ending! It just shows how beautifull friendship can be.

I'm a little sad it had to end, but since it did I couldn't have tought of a better ending than this.

Thanks for the lovely story I got to read.
Battenburg507 chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
:3 loooove! I've absolutely loved this story all the way through and I'm mentally sad it's finished, I could have carried on reading this forever! If you ever wonder about writing a sequel, my advice is DO IT! I for one, will be there in a heartbeat!

:3 they're so cute, I can't get over it!

I won't beg you to write a sequel, 'cause I know that can be a bit irritating when you've JUST finished one, but I mean it ok? If you ever think about doing a sequel, then seeeriously, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd fight their way onto the nearest computer to read more! :)

Great job, what a wonderful, touching story throughout! -

Emma x
VampireDoll666 chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
Aw man, I liked how it ended and all but, WHY DOES NARUTO HAVE TO LEAVE! *pouts* He just got back, a week is too short.
TigrezzTail chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
WEll, it was interesting having them catch up. But even with Temari turning out to be the mastermind, I just felt like it was kinda flat. I honestly couldn't tell you why though, because I don't know why I feel that way.
raindownchaos chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
hihi! i forgot to say something hen i wrote before. in the first chapter where ot talks about the sticks and grass i thought gaara should have thrown rocks back and yelled AND ROCKS ARE FOR CAVEMEN! would have been awesome ya know?
raindownchaos chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
i totaly agree with the gaara instead of sakura her image just doest flow right with narutos. when i read the part where sasuke told gaara to eat grass cuz thats what pandas do i yelled PANDAS EAT BAMBO(SP?) NOT GRASS! my family has been given me odd looks since :)
Toshiro with love chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Amazing chapter! Would you please do at make one last chapter? I would like to know what happens between Gaara and Naruto.

Read yah soon.
Battenburg507 chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
NO YOU SHOULD NOT! :D You need to carry on, we should at least find out who was in on it, and let them have some alone time to catch up! Come ooon, you can't just leave us hanging like that ;D

Yaaaay! Narutoo! - (she claps excitedly)
TechnoAngelprincess chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
OOOOOOHHHHHH OMG that was so cute and awsome nicly played
VampireDoll666 chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
Very nice, very nice! I knew it was Naruto, just glad he made it. *smiles* You know I really do think this is a great way to end this fic.