Reviews for Surviving After All
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Omg I love this
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
This is so sweet! I love how you paired Johnny and Dally.
Overd0se chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
this story was great! nice last chapter! aww. it was so sweet! i loved this story! bravo!

-Sky angel, happy endings!
iwasthelasttoknow chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
good story, i'm eager for more! :)
Overd0se chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
OMG! i think pony and cherry should hook up! im doin that in my sequel for a new ponyboy, but i dont mind sharing! haha! im on darry's side, he shoudnt date yet. maybe towards the end. idk it yer story! update soon!

Overd0se chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
! that was hilarious! omg! i loved this chapter! "Buck! You lookie like a feeeishh!" That was so funny! totally twobit! "I doan believe youse." I said, trying to count on my fingers. "You lie!" that was so hilarious! hahahahahahahahaha! "Sure he can take on six Socs at a time, but get him to walk home drunk and he collapses in an alleyway." johnny was so funny! hahaha! luve this chapter! my favorite so far! update soon! sorry about school.

deldara chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Teddy bear that's absolutely halarouse. Update soon please. :)
NaiveLove chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Love love love! Please update soon!
xxfrozenfallenangelxx chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
no please keep writing. i love this story. a plot you would think to find more of but you don't and your story is one of my favorites, soo please keep writing this story but if you do decided to stop here, it's still an amazing story.
iwasthelasttoknow chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
i really like this story, i'd like to see more :)
Overd0se chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
well, this story is real interesting, but i find it getting close to weird. i mean, darry almost falling off a roof, but dally's ghost pulling him into his arms? awkward moment there. haha. its still a good story, but i think its a good time to end it or wrap it up. but if more of your fans think otherwise, i think you should listen.

its up to you. if you enjoy writing this, then continue, if ya dont then stop. good luck!

Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Woohoo! I looove this :D keep posting plzzzzzzzzz?
Overd0se chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
cassy, are johnny and dally a couple or something? i think thats weird, but okay. i like that you made ponyboy see johnny and dally, and i cant wait till pony tells the gang that he see's em. they would probably take him to a mental hospital. haha... will they? that would be cool. er, i mean, not cool. uh, okay...

anyways, great chapter lovin it so far, and i will continue to read.

deldara chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
"greassers watch out for one another" ~ S.E Hinton the outsiders

I think that's the quote but I might not be. The socs are such pervs aren't they. XD I love your stories so keep up the good work.
Die an Outsider chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved it, but it was sad. Even though they are in Heaven and all, you just want them to be there with their friends.