Reviews for My Daddy the Hero
Lydia chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I think your plot is very unique. I find the story very intriguing. However, there are a mistakes here and there. For example, I assume you want to say "I haven't changed" and not "I haven't chance."
Lydia chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I like the point of view. It is a well written fanfiction. Thanks
Laesk chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
a good story, thank you for writing it and sharing it with us all
GREEN DAY FAN 4277 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I sat near the door with a greasy, black haired boy who just scowled at me continually even when I introduced myself.

does that happen to be a lose reference to one SEVERUS SNAPE?
Blueteeth chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I see. I somehow must have missed this when it was initially published. I'm looking forward to the next chapter of 'Agent Dad'.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
interesting story _
Dashusi4ka chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
... I can't find the words. what is this childish, sappy, having-no-end thing? blegh.. unfortunately you can't learn the quality of a story without actually reading it first(((
Dashusi4ka chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
oh come on, what's with this naive shit? 'I loved you, but you're a murderer'? is she 10 years old or what? of course there is a reason!
ilovebeingme4ever chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I'm crying at the moment...
AzraelLilith chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Interesting story! I'm looking forward to reading more! Please update soon!
TheAwesomeJellyBean chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
that was so cool! I so can not wait for the next chapter! update soon please!
ALBANY chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
MUY BUENA LA HISTORIA . PERO INCLUYA A LOS RIDER MAYORES TAMBIEN EN ALGUNA AVENTURA DONDE ALGUNOS NIÑOS SON SECUESTRADOS Y DEBEN IR AL RESCATE.

ACTUALICE PRONTO.
Carrotcake28 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Update soon pleaseeeee! And could you write A bit more about John or Ian or Helen because I only seem to be reading about nelly but it's great all the same!
Eric J. Alderson chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Hi there,

I really liked this story. The way it depicts Alex's family life is quite fine.

My favourite parts are the last chapters, where he tells Eleanor the truth, and the first ones, with the death of his wife Carrie. They are written with such a sensibility that I was quite moved when I read them.

I know I'm rather an "Alex & Sabina" fan, and more rather about an older Alex (I'm actually writing a story about what happens after Crocodile tears (no Scorpia Rising happening), with Alex switching from a reluctant spy to fully endorsing a career as an RAF fighter pilot) but this story is definitely one of my favourites in the AR universe.

Eric J. Alderson, Belgium.
Muuwi chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
I usually don't like stories like this where alex has family and stuff but this one is great! I wan't to read more so keep going.