Reviews for My Daddy the Hero
Alexriderlover99 chapter 2 . 8/11
I'm crying now
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 7 . 4/26
I love it! Will you write more about him telling the others when the time comes or is this all? That's fine if ti is, just be interesting if not. Love it, great job! I really liked how you wrote the chaps according to her age, so the first one was just as though she was three and so forth. Great POV's!
Lydia chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I think your plot is very unique. I find the story very intriguing. However, there are a mistakes here and there. For example, I assume you want to say "I haven't changed" and not "I haven't chance."
Lydia chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I like the point of view. It is a well written fanfiction. Thanks
Laesk chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
a good story, thank you for writing it and sharing it with us all
GREEN DAY FAN 4277 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
I sat near the door with a greasy, black haired boy who just scowled at me continually even when I introduced myself.

does that happen to be a lose reference to one SEVERUS SNAPE?
Blueteeth chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I see. I somehow must have missed this when it was initially published. I'm looking forward to the next chapter of 'Agent Dad'.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
interesting story _
Dashusi4ka chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
... I can't find the words. what is this childish, sappy, having-no-end thing? blegh.. unfortunately you can't learn the quality of a story without actually reading it first(((
Dashusi4ka chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
oh come on, what's with this naive shit? 'I loved you, but you're a murderer'? is she 10 years old or what? of course there is a reason!
ilovebeingme4ever chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I'm crying at the moment...
AzraelLilith chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Interesting story! I'm looking forward to reading more! Please update soon!
TheAwesomeJellyBean chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
that was so cool! I so can not wait for the next chapter! update soon please!
ALBANY chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
MUY BUENA LA HISTORIA . PERO INCLUYA A LOS RIDER MAYORES TAMBIEN EN ALGUNA AVENTURA DONDE ALGUNOS NIÑOS SON SECUESTRADOS Y DEBEN IR AL RESCATE.

ACTUALICE PRONTO.
Carrotcake28 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Update soon pleaseeeee! And could you write A bit more about John or Ian or Helen because I only seem to be reading about nelly but it's great all the same!