Reviews for Heartfelt Paper Airplanes
bsav6 chapter 21 . 4/9
I am so glad you posted. I truly missed this fic.

I understand your sentiment toward the show. I watch the show to simply show my support of the cast. I read fanfiction to get my characters.

I'll read the next time you post, regardless of how much time has past.

Thank you for sharing.
Bsav6
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 4 . 4/5
"I can never leave the shrink at the office. He gets lonely." LOLOLOL Best line ever. XD
LondonLI chapter 21 . 3/28
I'm so glad you updated. I always enjoyed your unique plots and takes on their characters and I appreciate your commitment to finishing up a fine story. Thanks for the new chapter!
Great chapter.
gabthebomb chapter 21 . 3/22
Thanks so much for the update! I can't wait to see what happens next.
SammieAtHome chapter 21 . 3/21
This story is one of the best I've read. I'm sad you haven't watched Bones in while. I believe if you did, despite many storyline mistakes, you'd see it has evolved. And I believe there lies an idea for your next path for this story. How can they evolve while staying true to themselves? Hope you'll grace us with more chapters as we await eagerly.
NatesMama chapter 21 . 3/21
Its a shame you aren't watching what is by all accounts one of the best two season stretch of Bones ever.

I wish I could convince you otherwise. Oh well. I'm sorry you're missing it, because its been sensational.

Good chapter here. Don't be gone so long next time.
yenyen76 chapter 21 . 3/21
Glad you got back to this. Looking forward to more.
I love this story and the one that preceded it! Your characterization of Brennan is SO spot-on! I dearly hope you continue, even if you're still feeling disenchanted with the show. You're quite talented!
gymnast1454 chapter 20 . 1/8
You must finish! I need the case wrapped up and a letter from Zach! PLEASE. Please for Zach! Forever faithful to your writing! Please update and finish it out.
gymnast1454 chapter 1 . 1/7
I just read the summary for this and I'm reviewing before even reading. I can't start this tonight because is almost 3am and I wouldn't stop reading it. The replies. I'm so excited. I can't wait. I can't believe you came up with them replying to the letters to bring Brennan back. Maybe it can because of how clever and amazing you are. Okay. I will read this. And then read the first one again. Possibly print it and bind it for myself because it should be a real book. Okay not really but it is that good! I don't even watch Bones anymore. Stopped after season 7... But I would rewatch the whole series, which I already did, and still not be able to recall the fact you had and the creative license you took it was great. Yeah I know this is basically another review on your previous story. But it was... I don't even know. I have no more words.
craftyjhawk chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I've really enjoyed binge reading the Letterbox and this story over the last few days. I hope you plan on completing this.
MiseryMaker chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
So happy to find an update in this story! Hope this one goes on... and on... and on! Loved Bones hearing about those two Booth-Cam conversations. Those are particular favorites of mine!
kikki hope chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Hi, I am so glad you are still writing. Please continue.. Love your work.
Keep writing
Thanks for sharing
Kikki
LondonLi chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I know it's been hard to stay motivated in this fandom and I want you to know how much I appreciate you continuing to update this story. I finally feel as if we are getting close to the light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks so much for giving us an alternate mystery to canon. Depressing reality we are in, there!;) Thanks again