Reviews for Heartfelt Paper Airplanes
Liv it up 124 chapter 21 . 11/13
I remember reading this years ago, being awed at the sheer intensity of the story and equally amazed by how truly you understood the characters. Now, I read it again and that feeling intensified. I stopped watching Bones too- it hurt in a way that isn't very logical, but it was almost as if I couldn't bear to watch them take away the magic that was the show. I recently had the urge to see if I remembered it right, and ended up watching from the beginning. Yet, as I did before, I got to the exact same episode in the show and I couldn't watch them tear apart what had been so carefully created, something so beautiful and so magical that I felt like I needed to protect it, so I turned once again to FanFiction. It is stories like these that keep that magic alive. You keep them alive, the way that we can only dream about being a reality. I hope you do finish this story one day. We all fell in love with them. I hope you find that part of you that made you write this story to begin with. Alas, I know that is probably not going to happen, so I would like instead to say a sincere thank you. Thank you, for letting us experience that magic again for a few hours. It was worth it.
Sylvia Hill chapter 21 . 11/5
I have read the first one and now this followup (I usually like to read the entire story before I post a review) and I can tell you, without a doubt, that I have utterly enjoyed them totally. I have laughed, cried, mourned, rejoiced, grieved and rejoiced again all the way through. I love your humor, subtle and otherwise. I have caught your subtle hints as to what was going to happen, and was on edge to see how they were going to work out. As I am a died-in-the wool Bones fan and I have follow it since its beginning, I have been disappointed with some of the episodes, some of the seasons; however, I have stuck it out and have thoroughly enjoyed the latter ones. I simply would like to see you finish this story, if for no other reason than for your own satisfaction, as well as to really resolve the on going problems of all the characters and to close the case. Well Done!
Leelee chapter 21 . 1/5
pls pls pls update this story.. i really hope you'll finish this because i really love it. i reread the letterbox and now this story in two days straight but it makes me sad that now i came to this chapter wanting more.. you're very good at making everyone in this story alive. i love that one moment the characters break you heart and the next make you laugh out loud. i love the angst, the humor and the case. so please, if you can update soon.
kikki hope chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
I am so so glad that you haven't left this story, it is truly great work. Having been a while I went back a few chapters, and wanted to go further and further back, to reread the great work. I haven't seen the show in years, even the reruns make me sad, because I find them so inconsistent with character development. Your story, especially your characters are amazing. Please finish. And please don't hurry it, because a hurried ending ruins even the best stories (eg. The hunger games).
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
luckywynner86 chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Awwww, I felt so bad for Sweets, but I'm glad that he's in the know now. The ending put a huge smile on my face.
bsav6 chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
I am so glad you posted. I truly missed this fic.

I understand your sentiment toward the show. I watch the show to simply show my support of the cast. I read fanfiction to get my characters.

I'll read the next time you post, regardless of how much time has past.

Thank you for sharing.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
"I can never leave the shrink at the office. He gets lonely." LOLOLOL Best line ever. XD
LondonLI chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
I'm so glad you updated. I always enjoyed your unique plots and takes on their characters and I appreciate your commitment to finishing up a fine story. Thanks for the new chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Great chapter.
gabthebomb chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Thanks so much for the update! I can't wait to see what happens next.
SammieAtHome chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
This story is one of the best I've read. I'm sad you haven't watched Bones in while. I believe if you did, despite many storyline mistakes, you'd see it has evolved. And I believe there lies an idea for your next path for this story. How can they evolve while staying true to themselves? Hope you'll grace us with more chapters as we await eagerly.
NatesMama chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Its a shame you aren't watching what is by all accounts one of the best two season stretch of Bones ever.

I wish I could convince you otherwise. Oh well. I'm sorry you're missing it, because its been sensational.

Good chapter here. Don't be gone so long next time.
yenyen76 chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Glad you got back to this. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
I love this story and the one that preceded it! Your characterization of Brennan is SO spot-on! I dearly hope you continue, even if you're still feeling disenchanted with the show. You're quite talented!
georgiporgi97 chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
You must finish! I need the case wrapped up and a letter from Zach! PLEASE. Please for Zach! Forever faithful to your writing! Please update and finish it out.