Reviews for Heartfelt Paper Airplanes
Leelee chapter 21 . 1/5
pls pls pls update this story.. i really hope you'll finish this because i really love it. i reread the letterbox and now this story in two days straight but it makes me sad that now i came to this chapter wanting more.. you're very good at making everyone in this story alive. i love that one moment the characters break you heart and the next make you laugh out loud. i love the angst, the humor and the case. so please, if you can update soon.
kikki hope chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
I am so so glad that you haven't left this story, it is truly great work. Having been a while I went back a few chapters, and wanted to go further and further back, to reread the great work. I haven't seen the show in years, even the reruns make me sad, because I find them so inconsistent with character development. Your story, especially your characters are amazing. Please finish. And please don't hurry it, because a hurried ending ruins even the best stories (eg. The hunger games).
Thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki.
luckywynner86 chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Awwww, I felt so bad for Sweets, but I'm glad that he's in the know now. The ending put a huge smile on my face.
bsav6 chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
I am so glad you posted. I truly missed this fic.

I understand your sentiment toward the show. I watch the show to simply show my support of the cast. I read fanfiction to get my characters.

I'll read the next time you post, regardless of how much time has past.

Thank you for sharing.
Bsav6
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
"I can never leave the shrink at the office. He gets lonely." LOLOLOL Best line ever. XD
LondonLI chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
I'm so glad you updated. I always enjoyed your unique plots and takes on their characters and I appreciate your commitment to finishing up a fine story. Thanks for the new chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Great chapter.
gabthebomb chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Thanks so much for the update! I can't wait to see what happens next.
SammieAtHome chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
This story is one of the best I've read. I'm sad you haven't watched Bones in while. I believe if you did, despite many storyline mistakes, you'd see it has evolved. And I believe there lies an idea for your next path for this story. How can they evolve while staying true to themselves? Hope you'll grace us with more chapters as we await eagerly.
NatesMama chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Its a shame you aren't watching what is by all accounts one of the best two season stretch of Bones ever.

I wish I could convince you otherwise. Oh well. I'm sorry you're missing it, because its been sensational.

Good chapter here. Don't be gone so long next time.
yenyen76 chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Glad you got back to this. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
I love this story and the one that preceded it! Your characterization of Brennan is SO spot-on! I dearly hope you continue, even if you're still feeling disenchanted with the show. You're quite talented!
georgiporgi97 chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
You must finish! I need the case wrapped up and a letter from Zach! PLEASE. Please for Zach! Forever faithful to your writing! Please update and finish it out.
georgiporgi97 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I just read the summary for this and I'm reviewing before even reading. I can't start this tonight because is almost 3am and I wouldn't stop reading it. The replies. I'm so excited. I can't wait. I can't believe you came up with them replying to the letters to bring Brennan back. Maybe it can because of how clever and amazing you are. Okay. I will read this. And then read the first one again. Possibly print it and bind it for myself because it should be a real book. Okay not really but it is that good! I don't even watch Bones anymore. Stopped after season 7... But I would rewatch the whole series, which I already did, and still not be able to recall the fact you had and the creative license you took it was great. Yeah I know this is basically another review on your previous story. But it was... I don't even know. I have no more words.
craftyjhawk chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I've really enjoyed binge reading the Letterbox and this story over the last few days. I hope you plan on completing this.