Reviews for The Day that we Met
FeelingMyself chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Its sad to see it end but I guess all good things has to! It was a charm to read a story that decided to dwell at a place beyond the usual angsty fics between them!
FeelingMyself chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
It was a awesome story, too bad you didnt get Bruce and Diana a bit more intimate!
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Not a lot of fics for this pairing but once people will stop reminiscing about the tharangian invasion they actually are a cute couple!
Loki's Son chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Congratulations on your first joint venture. This one was outstanding and I hope there are others yet to come. I appreciated the "He said, She said" presentation with the epilogue at the end to tie it up.

I could see in particular turns of phrase or plot where Centuri Eagle's influence washed over you. It was an excellent exploration of a time no one has considered before (at least to my knowledge). It does make one wonder what kind of earlier struggle could've damaged Shayera's helmet since it's withstood just about everything. Maybe a tale for a later day?

Anyway, my best regards and thanks to both of you. :)
valevilandra chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
lovely fic, nice twist about how they met too XD

great work you two

owl5 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Wow...just WOW! You're definitely my favourite author! There are so many OOCs but your strories always give back the real characters and if you haven't noticed there are not so many writings which is about their proposal:D So I just wanted to thank you for making my day better and I hope that you wont't stop the writing:D