Reviews for you could be my blue ribbon winner
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
sooooooo this isn't exactly that comment on LJ you've been waiting for, but I figure it's a close second, right? :D

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FIC MY DARLING NADDY ;; it was so wonderful and I just read it again and felt all these tingles and twinges and butterflies in my stomach (also, read the newest chap of mishounen produce, guh amazing).

Heiji is so dumb and Shizuka is so smart X3 I also love Kaito trying to help Heiji steal things XD also, you KNOW I caught all the references :P

Oh and did I tell you - like 4 days after I read this fic, I was cleaning my room and found a letter past!nicki wrote to future!nicki. I KID YOU NOT. it was a ridiculous letter XD but still, SUPER SERENDIPITY :D

ilunaddy 3 thanks again 33
SugarDee chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i can only spot How I Met Your Mother since that's the only TV show i watch, out of the ones you mentioned. i couldn't find Enchanted though. i guess i just have to read it again ;]

anyway i loved this! i truly loved Shizuka in this. it's so .. her. LOL

good job!

til next time..
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Ah, this is it! This is it! The one you said to me in your message! /flails

The love I have for you and our OTP just keeps on growing and blooming. From the mention of the trumpet situation, I knew right ahead it was from HIMYM, and the other references too.

Heiji and his surprisingly Holmes/Watson reference of a confession.

Ah, you're just really awesome.

*fangirls*
RiaSternchen chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yay, finally a new Heiji/Kazuha story :D

I really liked it and I did see all the references while reading. (Had to think about the song for a while, though...)

Keep up the great work!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I love it
GothicAngel09 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh dear god...this is why I love you. Your heiji/kazuha stories are the absolute best! I love the part where Kuroba wants to give him lessons in thievery...hilarious! And the Doctor Who reference...of one of my favorite episodes too! So to sum it up-you are awesome. That is all. :)
Cinpii chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Did I ever tell you how much I admire you? Probably not. I don't think I have ever reviewed your fics before, which is a shame on me because I enjoyed them _so_ much over the years. And it's still true today. When I got that email notice that fireblazie wrote a new story, I cheered. You never disappoint. Whenever I need a Heiji x Kazuha fix, I go to you. No one does it better. To me, you are the goddess of this pairing. And this fic was excellent, as usual. You haven't lost your touch. I loved the pacing, the interactions, the snappy dialogue (esp the Shinichi and Kaito parts, *faves*).

The only slightly confusing part was when you mentioned that they were no longer in high school. Since you mentioned Ai and the other children, I thought Heiji and Kazuha were still 17. Oh well, nothing major.

I don't know what sparked your muse. I only hope that the stories keep coming. Good job!
Candyland chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
"Heiji's answering smile beats Benedict Cumberbatch's cheekbones any day."

I may or may not have actually thrown my head back and laughed out loud at that line D (Also, nothing beats BC's cheekbones. THEY WILL CONQUER THE WORLD. SEXILY.)

Awesome story, lady! :D I literally bounced in my chair when I saw a DC/MK fic from you \o/
Ayumi Kudou chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
LOL! Big dammed romantic gestere.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2