Reviews for Knight in Shining Armour
desiivy1 chapter 10 . 1/19/2016
Damn it nope one then freaking bed. I will say this, it doesn't happen often I can't put my kindle down, knowing I won't be able to read again till tomarrow night. I can't read this type of stuff when my girls are here, husband works grave yard, so nights is the only time I get. This one is very emotional charged bought me to tears more then once tonight. I don't even like the ones with OC in them no I am strictly a drake and JOSH together fangirl. So awesome awesome story so far.
desiivy1 chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
Damn it I know better then start a story at 8 after my girls go to bed, now its after mid night and I have to up in 6 hours. I told myself just one more chapter then bed, this time just one more. Then bed.
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 20 . 1/8/2016
This story was so amazing. It had me in tears at some points. I was sooo hoping Drake would get with Josh but at the game time I was pulling for him and Kayle. But most of the time I just wanted to hug Drake and protect him. Definitely hoping for a sequel of some sort.
Emilyrosebr chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
I totally loved this! Just finished the last chapter, had me hooked throughout the whole thing. Seriously the best fanfic I've read in so long, thank you!
x-Drarry-Lover-x chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
You're so good! I just had to leave the house for an hour and the entire hour I was thinking 'When can I go home and read more?!'
Seriously, this is amazing. Much love 3
South Park's Only PKMN Master chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Aw, a sequel would have been fantastic! :p lol but this is DEFINATELY one of the best fanfics I've ever read in this fandom, amazing work! :D
sarah chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
This was a good fic and is a really good example of what abusive relationships put on someone psychologically. Sometimes people think that words can't hurt but if someone is told something negative so many times, they come to believe it and you portrayed that perfectly. Not only had Drake been verbally and emotionally abused but he was abused sexually and physically as well. And abuse like that is not something anyone could ever forget. You portrayed the abuse perfectly and the after effects of getting out. A lot of partners in an abusive relationship are afraid to leave whether it's because they've never touched the kids or because they are determined to help and it could just be because they had so much abuse that they feel that they deserve what they are getting. An abusive partner isolates the victim and remains in control of the victims life making it so that when they want to get out, they are unable to financially support themselves and unable to find someone to help them when they need it.

Again you portrayed that perfectly. I feel so sorry for Drake who could have led a normal life had he never met Kayle. Now he is stuck with nightmares living out what had happened to him for the rest of his life. Maybe someday he won't feel like that and he could have a normal relationship but with the things that happened to him still causing him panic attacks, the severe abuse will always be with him and he might not be able to ever function normally again.

It would be good to come up with a sequel. I'd read that. It would be good too.
sarah chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Just so you know, you were right on about the morphine sulfate prescription. It is only prescribed in cases of severe acute pain or severe chronic pain. It's 20 mg per ml and after the patient starts to feel better, normally doctors wean them off the med. They never just stop the med abruptly due to physiologic changes that could occur.
smile.it's.good.for.you chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god
This story is incredible
It made me laugh and cry
I couldn't stop reading
The ending broken my heart..but it a good way
Amazing, amazing story, one of the best I've ever read
Wow
Love,
Smiles
By the way, is 'shag' really an English word? Because I'm English and I never knew it was thought of as an English word:)
psuliem chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
That was fucking amazing and wonderfully written. Keep writing forever. I can't get over how good this was. Ahhhhhhhhh.
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
That was intense. You did very well making Kayle 3D; he wasn't just this evil person, he was human. That's what stood out the most to me. You wrote a realistic story on a difficult subject. I applaud you.
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hello,

I plan to read this all the way through but before I start can I just say, this is your first fanfic ever? I'm having trouble believing that, the flow of this prologue kept me enticed and entertained. I like the voice of Drake here, besides the occassional swearing I can see him saying this, getting distract easily and telling the wrong half of the story at first. And the coughing and comment to the coughing? I see Drake in that. It's good, it looks very promising. I hope the swearing doesn't get too out of control, that may be a bit overbearing but your storyline has interested me. Did you have a beta by chance? This just felt too good to be a first time fic. :)
Transparent Existance chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
I've just read through your entire fic, and I loved it.

I found it completly by accident, while searching for a kidnapping story, but I couldnt stop once I'd started.

I thougholy enjoyed the way you wrote the chaaracters, and how different this fic was from the others on the site. You did a wonderful job telling Drake's story, adding in his sarcasm as he looked back on everything that happened and showing the way that what a person tells you, you eventually believe.

It was amazing, wonderful job.
Prettyinticklemepink chapter 20 . 3/8/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! You're a truely(spelling?) gifted writer! I can't count how many times this story made me cry, probably at least once a chapter. I hope you write a book one day because I know for sure that you would be one of favorite authors. Thank you so much for making this because I adored this story sooo much!
Horus.Potter chapter 20 . 2/29/2012
I just want to say that I read this whole fanfiction in like 2 days .

The beginning I felt was really, really strong - I'm talking the first like 15 chapters. They were well done and captivating and had a lot of real emotions in them; hard, painful wonderfully written emotions. I applaud you immensely. I feel that as the fic was concluding though it got a bit choppy... I'm not sure if it was timing or writers block limitations or something but I don't know the second part of the story just wasn't as solid as the beginning and middle.

I did still very much enjoy - that's not to say it wasn't good it was. I just felt like with the strength of the beginning I was expecting a real "wow" of an ending.

I liked how Drake and Josh didn't end up together (yet) I thought that was really realistic. I think you portrayed well Drake's abuse and there were only like 2 times when I thought he might have been a little out of character for all the crap he had gone through.

Overall this is a fantastic fic and I think you did really well! :D Good job!