Reviews for Circus Gothica Du Freak
Fantaku alliance chapter 24 . 3/27
This was great!
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 1 . 1/3
i love your crossover i love both things danny phantom and cirque du freak I OWN ALL SEASONS AND THE BOOKS PLUS MOVIE i love them and your story you the best add on freaking make a sequel!
Wondrous Writer chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Des Tiny DOES lie but he doesn't usually need to
Queen of awesomeness chapter 24 . 10/29/2014
good chp but i want more!
Ciestess84 chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore!
bugaboo549 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
this is cool
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I think you have a chance as a writer, it's my dream to be one as well. Just keep writing and I know you will succeed.
Dani of the Electroclan chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
:( I don't want it to end. The site says it's completed. I want to know if there's more.
Oblitus Angeli chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
Awe... Is this abandond or on hiatus? Or did you simply forget to update?
Grava chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
There are half Vampanese. And yes FMA is one of my favorite anime so I would be interested in a story on that fandom by you.
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
update pleaseeeeee!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
Update: writing improved, characterization of ocs good, still average narration. not bad at all. still not WOO AWESOME but hey its prob a matter of personal taste
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Well, since you asked, kind of ubiquitously in the middle of your story...

The actual prose writing of the Darren Shan saga makes me fall over dead. It is, in a word, pretty crap! Your writing is better than that in the way you don't insert an adverb after every line and you are capable of putting 'said' in front of your dialogue. And if he and multitudes of shit writers can get published, you probably can too. Your writing is fine, but the narration seems amateurish. There's repetition, kind of eh prose, it just sounds kind of unrefined. I don't know, get older or read more books. (I can't talk considering my own writing also makes me fall over dead, but hey I... read?) It's average, not bad, definitely open to improvement.
HermioneX chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
Update
Sasha chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
Sooo good