Reviews for No Answer in the Dust
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh. My. Waffles.

As depressing as that is, this fic is really well done. I luv your writing style. You made me feel bad for both Watson and Sherlock! XD

Tho, I do have one question. if the whole rape thing was under threat from being shot at by Moriarty, does that mean that really Moriarty raped both of them? Then again, that would just suck.

Really good! Kinda luv it!
fishtalia13 chapter 1 . 1/4
Amazingly written, beautiful really.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wow. Short, but vivid and wrenching. Hopefully, they can come back from this eventually. With time and maybe therapy and communication.
Vendelyn Silverhawk chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
All i can say is... wow. This was absolutely beautifully written, with both Sherlock and Watson so in character it is beautiful. i just- wow, i literally just can't. Your writing is so elegant and perfect, it's a horribly bittersweet, rather melancholy prompt but I'm smiling as i write this because it is so devastatingly beautifully written.

congrats.

live long and prosper,

V.S.
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
XD Omg I was getting bored up until... RAPE! I was not expecting that XD you madame are fickin' amazing! or are you a monsieur?
TheBustyBarmaid chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
What was their life like before the incident? What happened? Arg! I wish to know!

The way you did this is really unique. I enjoyed reading it.

Al
Charm and Strange chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is impressive, disturbing, and heart-rending. Good job :)
Bec chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This story is very interesting and unique. I wonder if their relationship can survive this but I hope it will. When she was too scared to contemplate what being ill on and off for weeks means my heart leapt into my mouth. This story was made for a sequel to follow; I would love that!
Isolde-Blue chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This story is really poignant and very beautiful! I wanna know the back story soo badly!