Reviews for invader Zim genderbender
Miss Badass chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Ok, first of all, THIS FANFIC IS A LOAD OF SHIT! Second, the Tallest are NOT brothers, they are only the Tallest together because they're the SAME EXACT height. Third, you just left us hanging. And finally (this is again about the Tallest), why are the Tallest called the Hottest in your fanfic?! What girls can't be tall and they HAVE to be hot?! IS THAT IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD?! THAT'S RIGHT I AM CUSSING YOU OUT! WHY DO YOU THINK I NAMED MYSELF MISS BADASS?! YOUR FANFIC IS SHIT AND YOU NEED TO KNOW. AND SORRY I'M NOT THE TYPE WHO TELLS YOU IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE! YOUR FANFIC IS SHIT AND YOU NEED TO KNOW IT LIKE IT IS! THAT'S HOW BADASSES DO IT! THE LEAST KIND WAY POSSIBLE! Well, unless we're talking to our boyfriend... BUT YOUR NOT HIM ARE YOU?!
moobs r chewy chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
gr8 gendrbnt names.
LyricalCasualty chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
That was VERY funny... How did that dog get there?
Invader-Ziz chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I was looking for genderbent Invader Zim fanfictions, and I found this. This is amazing! I also think it's cool because Zim is my favorite character, and my name is Alyssa, which just makes this even more cool
Boopdoopboop chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
As soon as i saw genderbender i clicked on this. I genderbend alot for some reason. Idk why. XD Anyways,this is awesome so far! Updates soon!
LoneTaku chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Invader jrek chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Also good chapter.
Invader jrek chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Almighty Hottest? Dear Tallest Miyuki. *My OC Jrek shows up as a girl.* You Hottest Miyuki. *Me* I KNOW WHAT I SAID JREK! *Jrek* IT'S JREKABELLA!
dudeguy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This fic is very interesting! I was thinking how weird it would be if the cast was genderbent, and then i randomly clicked on a fic. guess what i found? :P mebbe you should do a fic like TNB except Zim is female and Tak is male. would make things interesting. 4/5

lilykinz200 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This looks like its gonna be funny, update soon:)