Reviews for Storm
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Heartwrenchingly beautiful story!Perfect ending,love it!eo eo eo eo eo eo eo...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Very emotional,but oh so beautiful!I love how Stabler took charge,not allowing her to wallow on self stuff.E/O FOREVERRRR!
Ayshen chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
She finally drops her head to her knees, cradled up to her chest, and rubs the wetness away, soaking her blue flannel pants. She hates crying. She hates feeling broken and vulnerable, and alone. She hates that he isn't there to hold her, and she hates that she would actually let him if he was.

Literally, tears on my face. You capture that moment, her brokenness, the ache for him. :sigh:

"No," he says, and his voice is firm. Dominant. The way she needs him to be right now, because she is falling apart at the seams and one of them needs to be strong.

Love 3 You always display that balance so well, the way they pick up each other’s slack, strong when the other is weak. Beautiful.

He feels a swell of happiness fill his belly, and he's thankful for it all, because his mistake pulled them together and her mistake will only do the same

Awwwwww.

"You know that, right? I chose you. I chose you over the job, I always have. I will always choose you."

If I quoted everything that I liked about the dialogue, um, it would be everything cause it’s perfect and flawless and makes me feel all aklfjdalkdjfklajfklajk.

In this moment, there is no pain. There is no death. There is no job. There are no questioning and disapproving glances, and there are no arguments or excuses. There is only the two of them, finding comfort in each other and making yet another promise that may or may not be kept.

GUH.

Bye.

Dying.

Because she knows that it's him. He is her calm, both before and after the storm, and with him, for him, she can get through the roughest of rains. "I love you," she whispers.

One day I’m going to film a reaction video to reading moments like this. Although, um, it might frighten children, but gosh such beautiful phrasing, and the moment was gorgeous.
cinderella chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
OH JEEZ!Absolutely beautiful!This is so emotional!Soooooo Deep!You can actually feel there pain and the love between them!WoW!You are really talented,don't ever stop writting.I love all of your stories,brilliant work up the good work.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love this! XD It was awesome! Keep up the great work :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Amazing story! Very deep and emotional! I really enjoyed it!
art-liv chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I looooved it. I loooved it. I loooved it!

Can you feel their love, Tracie? *sobs*

xo, A.
BensonStabler chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Tracie! loved it...wish it wasn't a one shot though! love the awesomeness that is EO! xoxoxoxo Lynn
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Lovely fic!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very good. Liked the role reversal
7starfish7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I missed your one shots. loved this story! I wish Elliot came to my house when if rained.
kisses-A chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I don't know how you do it, but your stories are FANTASTIC! This is definitely one of the best stories I have read in a LONG time!

I wish I had half the talent you have when it comes to writing!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
E1I3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Was just thinking the other day I miss your writing and my prayers have been answered. Really liked this story and super excited that your back to writing and updating!
PerProteggere chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Uh, continue? Loljk, I'm not a cray. Interesting to see Elliot knew exactly what was wrong when he stepped in the door. Meant to be, clearly. Any ways, take your time writing. Bake some cakes and cupcakes. Enjoy life. Hang loose. Whatever. Just keep doing what you're doing. Any ways, congrats on your book! If I wasn't broke as a bum, I would totally get them shipped up to Canada.
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love, love, love your one-word one-shots! Keep 'em coming!