Reviews for The Indignity of Farm Fresh Spies
Takan Morfin Riddle Lestrange chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
It was a great story, I was in hysterics almost the whole way through. You're a good writer!
Alex H S
Semper a Lamia chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I hope you continue this, it cracks me up. I get a lot of seasonal temps I have to train and deal with, and while I definitely am way less cool than CIA, I feel for poor Joan and Auggie!
miss-tarletone chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Ha! The thought of Joan and auggie is just laughable! Very nice, all four chapters.
whatido chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Please write more. And soon. It will improve my life.
Fallon Monroe chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
I love this fic. The new recruit's just never learn. * in amazement, disbelief, and somewhat disgust. It's well written, interesting, and highly entertaining. I'm fine with this being your last chapter and would be just as equally happy if you continued it.
Allysmurfy chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Oh dear, :) this is good. This makes me laugh. This is really really amazing.
838 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Absolutely wonderful gift on this cold night. Putting off wrapping so I can read this final chapter. The banter, voice inflections are spot on for Joan and Auggie. Hope you'll choose to write more for this fandom!
chlorinehamster chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Fiji does have spies.
838 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Well written POV from Joan. Really like the contrast of maturities between Joan, Auggie, Annie and the newbies.
Siwane chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Is Joan now she who must not be named?
Orion-Starr chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
You're brilliant !

I love this story - it's witty, well thought out and well written.

Can't wait for next chapters :D

I hope to see some of Joans claws and maybe Annies interesting trouble solving methods with some Auggie time.

kiwibrazilian89 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Lol please do add more. This is so pleasant to read :)
kiwibrazilian89 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
More laughter and merriment. So I just felt the urge to review this chapter too! Because it made me happy. And I love the thought of Auggie and Annie teasing Joan
kiwibrazilian89 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Brilliance! I'm laughing out loud reading this on my phone and my parents are giving me strange looks.
christmasinacup chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I like it! That little embrace with Joan and Arthur was cute :) I hope Joan has a plan to dominate those assholes... Definitely write another chapter!