Reviews for Tea And Secrets
That was really good! I hope you keep up with the storyline, I'd like to know how it's really going to end!
mrs.vanderhosen chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
This was a very captivating read. I usually can't get into stories that aren't Lee/Amanda-centric, but not so for this story. I was completely sucked into this new SMK world you created. Your characters were very well developed and believable, and the plot was intriguing and realistically detailed.

There might be a mis-post for chap. 3, however. It had a different title and several characters that didn't appear before or after in the story. It didn't detract from the whole, though, so fantastic job.
resourceful chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Very smart and captivating story. Your scenario of Faith Based Initiatives and non-profits were ideal vehicles to build on the well-developed characters of Charles Rendell and Mrs. Murphy.

I loved the Colonel - his attention to Christmas decorations, his need to enjoy family in his retirement, his self-incrimination when he found he'd compromised national security, and his confusion when trying to buy an iPod for his grand-niece.

Dotty was perfect. She'd listened and learned well from her daughter and son-in-law. She knew how to follow her instincts and look for evidence. Her attraction to the Colonel tugged at my heart, reminding me of the initial hint of chemistry between the young house wife and the dashing spy all those years ago.

And, of course, Jenna provided comic relief as she hounded her father to teach her to drive - on the Vette yet.
smkffnut chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Thank you for writing a story involving the Colonel! Also, thanks for making him seem much more human. He may not have been a serious contender for father-of-the-year while raising Lee, but he did try. He and Dotty would make a superb couple. If you do not go there, I might... Your Mrs Murphy is sure a piece of work! I can't wait to see where you are going with this. It seems like Amanda may need to go and have some ice cream with Dr. Phaff again. Poor Lee faced with a 15 year old daughter lusting after his vette! Great to hear from you again-Thanks for writing!
kehwie chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Jennifer, I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you are writing new stories! You are one of the best fanfic writers out there, and I love reading your stuff. This was no exception, and I can't wait for your next installment!
Ardeliah chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
AWESOME!

I love your story! And the hints that Karbala is around again, I can't wait to see where that goes. And Mrs. Murphy could always show up again in another story. Great job! I can't wait for more.
Ardeliah chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I'm loving how fast you are getting chapters up and enjoying the story very much.
Ardeliah chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
WOW! I'm very glad I didn't have long to wait for more. But you are going to spoil me, (and I love being spoiled), so please continue. The story is awesome so far and you have my full attention.
Ardeliah chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
MORE MORE MORE!

I am loving your story. I really can't wait for more! I have rarely seen anything involving the Colonel and Dotty and this is looking like it will be an excellent one.

*awaits more*
Karen19 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
interesting story, and I am wondering who Mrs. Murphy is working for.