Reviews for Who Said Three's a Crowd?
Oh my gosh I just read the prequel to this in less then a week, which is harder than it sounds, and now I've finished these two chapters today. It would be AMAZING if you could pick this story back up! I know life gets in the way and I don't know if you'll ever read this review, but it would be absolutely amazing if you continued this. I love your writing, you portray the characters perfectly and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you!
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Awwww, MORE?!

Never too late to continue! Lol
Caskett050712 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Please Please Please update soon
StephieMarie23 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Wonderful please write more soon!
literaitlover13 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Loving this! Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Your style of writing is A LOT better than the first story, I didn't even finish that one, sorry. But i think i really like where this is going, so keep it up!
Orange Orange Employee chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I liked the idea of u writing the next one quicker but u said that last year so... Anyways I just reread ijmyn and remembered how much I loved it. So anytime u want to update would b fine with me. More than fine. I might start worshipping u. I shall form a cult around u. Build statue many stories high. Grow my hair long and stop bathing. (2.03) sorry started rewatching GG again as well. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Pease, please update this story soon. I want to read more.
Captain suoivbo chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I love it and please keep going soon!
awh1202a chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I love what you have so far, I just started to read this after I read the original and I can't wait to find out more. Please update soon.
Theatrqueen2195 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Hey I was scrolling through my stories and I realized that you haven't updated in months. I hope you're able to update soon. I want to know what happens! Hope to see this again soon.
likeURinterested chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
write more plz
thegrandgranger chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I loved "It's Just You and Me Now"! It took me like 3 days to read! I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.

I love your characterization of both Luke and young Rory...you don't see that a lot. Hope I get to see another chapter soon!
coffeebeanner chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Love this! I hope to see a little rascal running around soon :) Can't wait to read more. I'm so happy for Sookie and Jackson :D Just a quick question: Do you think you will do a flash back from when Luke and Lorelai bought their house? I would love to see how you think they came upon The CrapShack.
coffeebeanner chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Four months? Really? It has been four months since I read your last posting. Gosh it seems like yesterday:) I'm so happy you're posting again :D I look forward to now checking my email. I can't wait to join you again on this adventure.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »