Reviews for Who Said Three's a Crowd?
Avelena'sStories chapter 1 . 8/5
Please update, I love your stories and I can't wait for you to write more.
Kairi chapter 2 . 8/2
Please please write another chapter. I'm a new Gilmore Girls fan but I love this story soooooo much!
kpop38 chapter 2 . 3/14
Oh! Please keep writing this story!
kpop38 chapter 1 . 3/14
Why is Emily pushing for Christopher to be involved? After all he did...he's the last person I'd want near my daughter and granddaughter.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Ahhh I just read the first story and now this little sequel! I wish you'd wrote more, you're amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Oh my gosh I just read the prequel to this in less then a week, which is harder than it sounds, and now I've finished these two chapters today. It would be AMAZING if you could pick this story back up! I know life gets in the way and I don't know if you'll ever read this review, but it would be absolutely amazing if you continued this. I love your writing, you portray the characters perfectly and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you!
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Awwww, MORE?!

Never too late to continue! Lol
Caskett050712 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Please Please Please update soon
StephieMarie23 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Wonderful please write more soon!
literaitlover13 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Loving this! Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Your style of writing is A LOT better than the first story, I didn't even finish that one, sorry. But i think i really like where this is going, so keep it up!
Orange Orange Employee chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I liked the idea of u writing the next one quicker but u said that last year so... Anyways I just reread ijmyn and remembered how much I loved it. So anytime u want to update would b fine with me. More than fine. I might start worshipping u. I shall form a cult around u. Build statue many stories high. Grow my hair long and stop bathing. (2.03) sorry started rewatching GG again as well. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Pease, please update this story soon. I want to read more.
Captain suoivbo chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I love it and please keep going soon!
awh1202a chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I love what you have so far, I just started to read this after I read the original and I can't wait to find out more. Please update soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »