Reviews for Who Said Three's a Crowd?
Caskett050712 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Please Please Please update soon
StephieMarie23 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Wonderful please write more soon!
literaitlover13 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Loving this! Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Your style of writing is A LOT better than the first story, I didn't even finish that one, sorry. But i think i really like where this is going, so keep it up!
Orange Orange Employee chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I liked the idea of u writing the next one quicker but u said that last year so... Anyways I just reread ijmyn and remembered how much I loved it. So anytime u want to update would b fine with me. More than fine. I might start worshipping u. I shall form a cult around u. Build statue many stories high. Grow my hair long and stop bathing. (2.03) sorry started rewatching GG again as well. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Pease, please update this story soon. I want to read more.
Captain suoivbo chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I love it and please keep going soon!
awh1202a chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I love what you have so far, I just started to read this after I read the original and I can't wait to find out more. Please update soon.
Theatrqueen2195 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Hey I was scrolling through my stories and I realized that you haven't updated in months. I hope you're able to update soon. I want to know what happens! Hope to see this again soon.
likeURinterested chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
write more plz
elmigl chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I loved "It's Just You and Me Now"! It took me like 3 days to read! I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work.

I love your characterization of both Luke and young Rory...you don't see that a lot. Hope I get to see another chapter soon!
coffeebeanner chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Love this! I hope to see a little rascal running around soon :) Can't wait to read more. I'm so happy for Sookie and Jackson :D Just a quick question: Do you think you will do a flash back from when Luke and Lorelai bought their house? I would love to see how you think they came upon The CrapShack.
coffeebeanner chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Four months? Really? It has been four months since I read your last posting. Gosh it seems like yesterday:) I'm so happy you're posting again :D I look forward to now checking my email. I can't wait to join you again on this adventure.
Tjam chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
love it so far, maybe you can have chris's parent come and try to see roy and many be bail chris out of jail and made Luke and Lorelai can have trouble having a kid and you can have Jimmmy come back for Jess or maybe Luke can get cancer like his dad did this can be some ideas to help you get out of writers block upate soon.
tate4eva chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I love it! Lorelai going back to school, planning a baby in the future :) Awesome!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »