Reviews for Impossible Things
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Did...did jack just suggest a threesome?
Serenityofthematrix chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Really good!
saiyasith1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Love all your stuff. This was an awesome series!
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was a wonderful closure to this part of the story. It was nice to revisit this and have the ends tied up and I love how you brought that last bit from the show in, about the Face of Boe. Your writing has such perfect symmetry that you just make it all fall into place so naturally. Just wonderful. :-)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
*fistpump*

Yes! Back with Jack! I always did think he deserved better than being deserted on a space ship hundreds of years from anywhen he knew.

And him as the Face of Boe... That still confuses me. Is that canon? I just... I mean, it kind makes sense, but it's just like... Whoa. Dude's ooold.
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Ah, I wish this had happened. I was disappointed that in the series, Jack and Rose never really got to clear the air between them. This was much nicer.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aw, Jack... I loved him! He was one of the best characters...if a BIT odd... Great writing!
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome!
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Good one
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh, you've got to be kidding. Jack Harkness as the Face of Boe? It's so utterly fantastic and completely implausible! Great anyway, of course. :)
ofalexandra chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Your 10/Rose stories are wonderful! They give both Ten and Rose tremendous depth and feeling, and makes them incredibly real and human (or Time Lord, if you want to be specific). Your stories are really, really good! Keep it up!
Bel Watson chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OOOOHHH! THE FACE OF BOE! OOOOOHHHH This is too much for me to process it! OOOOOOHHHH (can you picture me with my mouth full open? yes, that's how I look right now). I loved it, I have always liked Jack, he's so funny!

Okay, so now I only have "But the Story Never Ends"... oh, I'm gonna miss to have a lot of your stories to read u.u But I'll survive, I know I can do it...

Till then!

xoxo!
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
oh you gave us a hint of what will happen in the full sequel there! I saw you!
DeadlyThorns chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hey ive just found this story and think this little taster is brillent. Youve really got me excited for the next one. Im glad that Jack made another appearence. I cant wait to read some more doctor and rose fluff.
Scorp' Blues chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
nice story!

I really like Jack!

hope the hint in the end about a certain timeline is really what I think.