Reviews for Normal Life
H. K. Trautmann chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
I had yet to read your third chapter and I have to say I really like the way you write. Unfortunately, updates appear to be coming slow eh?

I love the fact you put young people on wars. Most people put in older and tougher characters for this kind of theme, but most large scale wars we had in the world were actually fought by people barely on their twenties, some even younger! Taro is a character with great promise! You deserved a little more attention here to be honest! Keep it up! HKT, over and out.
MrMasher chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Very much enjoying looking at the world of Armored Core from an MT pilot! Never really gave them much consideration but please do keep this up :) I look forward to the next chapter :D
Captain Red Tape chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I'm loving the point of view you have going here, and the characters (Especially Taro) are pretty believable. If this were longer and in a book, I'd probably buy it!
Normally I'd also add some constructive criticism here, but I'm working on five hours of sleep and I don't see anything that is in need of an immediate fix. Do post another chapter sometime soon!
Kumoko235 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Love this so far. The characters are believable, the action is not over the top, and it's nice to see someone who isn't a LYNX or Raven. Plus everything flows well.

I see that this hadn't been updated in awhile, which I hope changes soon because I really want to read some more.
Bobinsox chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
First, let me state that your concept is really, really good. I love that you're using Normals.

It's also well-executed. I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism, but I quite like this fic.

I'd like to see more.
H. K. Trautmann chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Never given much thought to the Normals until reading this. Great start, keep it up!
TheBloodEdge chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow. Taro seems so shy. Contrast to most main characters of an Armored Core fanfic who are stoic and badass. I like it.

And not to mention the fact he's gonna go around with an MT of all things. This is something else. It's... What's the word I'm looking for...? Cool? Yeah. Seems like more military-like tactics are vital here.

Keep it up!