Reviews for Not You: Tin Tower
kaitouahiru chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I like this, its definitely an interesting take- I must say, I do love my Pokemon though!
twenty ducats chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is a take on Crystal that I've never seen before. Usually people think it's the rivals who are like this. I love it.
Dabrikishaw chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Stop assuming that the hero is a bad guy!
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
( I feel bad for Suicune now. I caught min fairly, without a masterball. Who is the person she's talking about? The rival?
Mr. X chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I treat my Pokemon well. And I'm not the only one. What is wrong with you that you have this perspective?
Captain Wolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Nice. It was really short, but hey it's a one shot. And I kind of thought of how the legendaries don't want to be captured. I mean, they must only appear if they think you're worthy, some people spend their lives trying to find them, but never even come close. Besides that, I treat my pokemon with love and care, and I can only hope that in that distant time in the past when I caught Suicune was a happy moment for the both of us. This is exactly how I would expect him/her to act in the face of an unworthy trainer. And of course now I'm going to go read the other stories that you said this was a continuation of. Nice job and you'll probably see a review from me on some of your other stories.

-spiritwolf101-
Krys chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
While I find you a really well-taught and talented writer in your later stories, you really have a disheartening view at the pokemon game. It tends to show the worst, but I guess the pessimistic view shows part of reality.

I'm a bit of a loser, so its easy to relate to your pokemon and love them. But, part of what you say is true, its way too easy to become the "chosen" one. I like it when Sapphire evaluates you on how well your pokemon "likes" you. But still, all you have to do is shove 'em into every battle possible, without them being KO'd.
Sentrovasi chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Read both the 'Not You's... and while yeah I agree it's difficult to treat Pokemon with trust and love... it's really more of a fault with game mechanics. Maybe if they had a sort of Mood-Meter with all these strange hearts and stuff...

But I do try to be a conscientious trainer. My favourite attack used to be return and I used it a lot of the time. I'd switch out anything that had less than half its Max HP. I didn't dare take a single step without reviving any (Note, not dead) Pokemon. I tried making all my Pokemon happy the best I knew how...

And I ended up losing to my dear old rival.

I beat him the next time I tried but man that stank.

So yeah I guess I see your point(s)... either way.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow...poor Suicune. I thought your Dragon's Den one was better, but this one made me think. It's true, no matter how much you think you can, you can't be your pixels friend.
Redemmo chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
ok, i'm guessing that the one is something only in the crystal game and, like i said before, i don't own crysal. atill, nice story.
T-bone chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Real or not real I love my pokemon. I don't care if they are just pixels. I Treat them like I treat my dogs.
Emma Dean chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Quite true. I like Dragon's Den better but this one is perfect for what it is
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Poor Sui-chan!

I just captured her a little while ago. Now I feel all guilty.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Pretty. Excellent PoV story, reminds me of Morbane's Element Wild.