Reviews for Rhode Island on Love
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I LOLed at the end XD
lisbeth-dragon chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
this is really good, I could see this being s sequel to the "Brian & Stewie" episode
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was interesting. It's actually one of the few of these fan fictions I actually think would make a good episode.
Aniphine chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I couldn't stop smiling and laughing at this. The personalities are so in character and I love how you wrote it. So funny. Great story. :)
Ladydolphin24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Intersterting story should have a little more detail bout the beach and their surrounding though. otherwise good story.
xYuriChan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I told you I'd get around to it.

-The Great NearKunn-sensei! :D
dagnytheartist chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ha ha! This was the first "Brewie" fanfic I've read, and it was great! Brian and Stewie were both in character, and the story was funny. I notice you wrote more Brewie fics, so I'm gonna check them out now.

TourmalineTrue chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very cute and entertaining. It was in keeping with the tone of the show, so it was really easy to envision everything that happened. I enjoyed the “types” of people who were interviewed- well observed. A little more romance would have been nice (then again, I pretty much think that’s always the case :P) but what you did include here was quite enough to brighten up my day a bit :) You did a great job with this story!
henry sullivan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
you should do another one that was great