Reviews for Break the Ice
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 5 . 2/4
Amazing story... I hope u won't abandon this
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Just went to read your reviews after i commented, wow you get a lot of hate. But you're an amazing and creative writer so don't let them bother you. Just keep up the great writing. You got mad skillz (lol).
AnimeGirl
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Gaara So cute :)
XBrightCitiesx chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Name: (to lazy to sighn in) XBightCitiesx

Please update soon it is...AMAZING!
My favorite couple is sasusaku so I'm very content with this story and I really neeeeeeeed a update sooooooon...plz?

With the loving feels of fanfiction XBrightCitiesx
nightlock475 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Update right freakin now please.
Itske chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
DUDE UPDATE! LIKE SHNAOW!
MarkDaehyun94 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Why did u stop here? I'm dying to know what happens next! Update when u have the time! I really like your stories, they are amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Nobody wants to rape Sakura/you so shut up!
Uchiha Misaki aka grandpa

Listen you stupid ass old grown man, go run into a bag of dicks and bother other old men your age. Okay grandpa? And I dont give a flying fuck what you say I will refer to you as grandpa and old ass man. This crusty writer is far from funny, nowhere near funny, so get the hell out of here. I will say whatever I want whenever I want. And no shut up I am not ganna waste my time making an account on here when I can review as a guest you smelly ass old bastard.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Stop trying SO HARD to be funny.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Kinda lame how you make Sakura the attention whore in every damn chapter. And its not even like that in the show, she's one of the worst, unliked, and crappiest character in the history of anime. And I saw your poll, no respect to shit Sakura. Bitch.

You're probably as shitty as her that's why you're up her ass so much. Lame crappy shitty suckish people love and worship lame crappy shitty suckish anime characters. Punch yourself in the face, please. Dumb hoe!
MacGinners chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Continueeee
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Your Harry Potter references make my life.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Pleaseeeeeee continue!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Who pissed in your Cheerios dude below... Just because her stories make people laugh wow grow up guy ... Sorry I just had to comment on that person's, who isn't even brave enough to log in, comment