Reviews for Break the Ice
nightlock475 chapter 5 . 2/6
Update right freakin now please.
Itske chapter 5 . 1/24
DUDE UPDATE! LIKE SHNAOW!
MarkxDaehyunxX chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Why did u stop here? I'm dying to know what happens next! Update when u have the time! I really like your stories, they are amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Nobody wants to rape Sakura/you so shut up!
Uchiha Misaki aka grandpa

Listen you stupid ass old grown man, go run into a bag of dicks and bother other old men your age. Okay grandpa? And I dont give a flying fuck what you say I will refer to you as grandpa and old ass man. This crusty writer is far from funny, nowhere near funny, so get the hell out of here. I will say whatever I want whenever I want. And no shut up I am not ganna waste my time making an account on here when I can review as a guest you smelly ass old bastard.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Stop trying SO HARD to be funny.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Kinda lame how you make Sakura the attention whore in every damn chapter. And its not even like that in the show, she's one of the worst, unliked, and crappiest character in the history of anime. And I saw your poll, no respect to shit Sakura. Bitch.

You're probably as shitty as her that's why you're up her ass so much. Lame crappy shitty suckish people love and worship lame crappy shitty suckish anime characters. Punch yourself in the face, please. Dumb hoe!
MacGinners chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Continueeee
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Your Harry Potter references make my life.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Pleaseeeeeee continue!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Who pissed in your Cheerios dude below... Just because her stories make people laugh wow grow up guy ... Sorry I just had to comment on that person's, who isn't even brave enough to log in, comment
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
In your stupid stories, you ALWAYS make Ino the mature one and you make Sakura act probably the way you act in real life, you wanna be the silly one that stands from everyone else. While everyone else is always serious and mature or a sadist pervert. Well sorry the world exists like that in your head. But in real life there's too many weirdos that really not going to give a flying fuck about you, like you make Sakura/you the center of attention. Idk maybe you're an attention whore, I see it in your writings, and you probably don't get any attention thats why you're so desperate for it. But just live life and always know that nobody gives a flying fuck, and they shouldn't Miss attention whore. If you're not Ellie Goulding then just accept that you're like everybody else, cause you are, and that you're just a waste of space. Stop trying so hard to be noticed, stop trying so hard to be different, just stop trying SO hard to be something you're not and that something is-a funny weird asshole. Cause you know what's funny? Not you, so just shut the fuck up! Pretty please with a cherry on top.
xoxoxJullie Sweet Holicxoxox chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Update? Pweez :'c
Icy-Blue22 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
SAKURA! YOU BETTER SHOW THAT SMEXY DICKFART WHO'S BOSS! I can't wait to find out what's next!
13hexe chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
WHERE IS 'TOMORROW'?
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED TOMORROOOW!

I want to see pretty-in-pink-Sasuke-plus-theboys-except-Gaara-version!