Reviews for Break the Ice
MistakenIllusion chapter 5 . 17h ago
I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED THIS! Ahem.
As usual, the humour is brilliant. I laughed so hard at the Harry Potter references. You're really good at making every scene crystal-clear whilst keeping it interesting and concise. And I really like how excitable and emotional Sakura's voice is. I don't usually like stories in which Sakura is liked by so many people so suddenly, but you make it plausible and likeable.
There are sometimes grammatical inaccuracies and typos, though e.g. '"You look a little distressed." Said a voice' instead of "You look a little distressed," said a voice...and "my names Itachi" instead of "my name's Itachi".
I'm not trying to be the grammar police, but it sometimes makes it confusing.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
dragontamer ri-chan chapter 5 . 2/13
YOU'RE BACK OH FREAKING HAPPY DAY! HOLD ON A SEC. There no more caps lock. Seriously though you have to idea how good it is to see you're alive and YOU'RE STILL AWESOME! DAMN CAPS LOCK I DEMAND YOU SUBMIT! Sorry about that. Apparently caps lock thinks I have trouble expressing myself. Yeah right. Anyway your review. Let me tell you I couldn't tell you how to make this better if I wanted to. I'm not saying it can't improve and I'm not saying I don't have preferences for what could happen. (Because frankly if Itachi fell for Sakura I would happy dance all night long which is something no one should ever have to see but you get the idea) What I am saying is that you really don't need advice from me because I think you are simply more skilled than I am at this point in time. (I'm not dead yet after all) Anywhose, it was amazing and your mojo overpowers meh! Keep doing what you're doing because you're great at it. I'm majorly looking forward to the next chapter. I'm sure you'll do this without my saying anything, but just in case, please update whenever you can! Take care!
Bloomart124 chapter 5 . 2/9
I absolutely love this story! THE HUMOR, THE PURE AWESOMENESS, AND THE "SAKURA THE MERCILESS" is just epically awesome. I should really be doing my hw, but this story is distracting me and asdfghjkl, it is so freaking perfect. Like dude.
And there are Katy Perry lyrics here, and she is beautiful and awesome, so yeah. This is amazing!
I hope you update this soon cause hell, I love this story!
Great job and keep writing! :D
Tally Ho Mofos chapter 5 . 1/26
Goodness I can't believe we met Itachi, a beautiful creature. Great chapter by the way. It rocked cat fat.
Leelea chapter 5 . 1/24
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAAY YOU UPDATED! NOW UPDATE AGAIN! Lol yes yes it was THAT good of a chapter xD
Cheerio-chan chapter 5 . 1/24
Bwahaha!
angrypixels chapter 5 . 1/24
Lol so
Cute
alldaylong chapter 5 . 1/24
yay updates :3
sparkling apples chapter 5 . 1/23
Elated I am, that you've update this fic! xD

It was such a delightful read, and of course, your humour is as lovely as ever.

Looking forward to more from you.
CrystalLover chapter 5 . 1/23
Nice! Update at last
maxridelover chapter 5 . 1/23
i really liked this chapter, all the angst is great!
Sem chapter 5 . 1/23
Isn't it supposed to be a party organized by Temari? So why is it at the Uchihas' house?
Bloody.-.Fang5507 chapter 5 . 1/23
Fuckin Bitch! Y you no update till now!? I missed you!
Misty moon chapter 5 . 1/23
THIS WAS SO GREAT OH MY GOODNESS, THE WAIT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH IT! I love this story and I'm so sad her time with the boys is going to end soon :( But I can't wait for the next chapter! I really love this story line, great job! :D
mr grimjaw chapter 5 . 1/23
this is good i am glad you updated will this be a evey new year updated thing you havent uodated in a couple of years this was funny and great