Reviews for To be Needed
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Lovely.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I pity Moriarty. He previously wasn't stupid enough to face Mycroft head on. Pity him if he turns more than a fraction of his attention to him.
TapTapAlways chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Awww. So much aww. [Insert something constructive here]
TapTap
Karen chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Oh, god. This is the first time I've cried over fanfiction in a long, long time. Congratulations.
Han Alister chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
brb crying
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Lovely! Wow just amazing. Mycroft protecting his brother :)
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
"He attempted to kill himself four times as a teenager. He referred to his depression, the pressing darkness, the sensation of being lost in the labyrinth of his own brilliant mind, as the Drainpipe." This line, oh my god. Just fantastically amazing. Such wonderful emotion throughout this whole fic. Brilliant.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh my GOD. AAAAAAAAAAARGH that was AMAZING!
AEDReaper chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Heartbreaking,and an unusally good one-shot. A job very well-done.
lotluz chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Thank you so much for sharing your story. Your story was very moving, I love how Mycroft did everything possible (and impossible) with his power, in order to find Sherlock. The flashbacks were a great addition, leading us to understand their past connection.
mangaluva chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That was just... guh... *sobs* Sherlock and Mycroft's relationship is complex, but my favourite aspect of it has always been Mycroft's oddly expressed protective tendencies. His reaction to an extreme situation was expressed beautifully here. And Sherlock... I WANT TO HUG HIM TOO. ;_; I want to hug them both now.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
The emotions here are stunning.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
OMG...That was great I liked all the flashbacks of when he was little and those rotten little B st rds! grrr...I really loved it, so well written and I love the fact that you can SEE Mycroft's feelings for him...

THANKS:"D
Tennoko Endellion chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love this! As an older sibling with an arrogant, intelligent, slightly mad younger brother, I can empathize with Mycroft's position a little too much!

John's point of view on this would be fascinating, to see as well. He must have been out of his mind with worry too, after all. His take on the very end would be just wonderful.

I'm definitely bookmarking this, in other words.
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was awesome. Thank you. I believe-no, I know-that I have the softest spot for the Mycroft/Sherlock fics over any other Sherlock ficdom, even Sherlock/John.

GAH. You almost made me cry. But I loved it. :)