Reviews for Tangled
klaineluvr chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I like ur obsecne secnes their awesome! & FYI; ur smutty mind is CUM-pletly sexy
SofiiKlainer1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I DON'T HAVE WORDS I CAN JUST OFFER YOU MY PERSONAL SERVICES FOR LIKE... EVER?

SIMPLY AMAZING. EVERYTHING. GOOD JOB.
VoyageAsia chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
loud and unhinged and utterly begging...great fic
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Klaine and marriage go together perfectly. Those two boys... Ugh, I love then so much!
seheronelves chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hmmm... I like it :)
Loutzy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i think i've read this like, eight times and it never gets old. oh man. new favorite author! alongside neaf and cp coulter and a bunch of others. :')
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is my major kink for these two.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
;)

So good!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh so good.
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Normally I'm not really for bondage, but this was hot! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, awesome story! Really, well done :)
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Asdfgkl FUCK ME WHY ARE YOU SO HOT.
This is just I want to love you forever come hither little boy.
You make me love you oh gosh. I might just die you're so perfect.
Thank you for writing this lovely goodness.
InfiniteSummer chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Hi, been reading lots of your stories over the last few weeks but haven't reviewed yet. Going to go back and leave you lots of loving reviews later on today when I get home from work. Love the way you write so much :) Couldn't even pick a favourite one I've read.

Tangled was great, by the way, I love the idea of them married. Tied up, begging, desperate Blaine is very hot :)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Foly Huck, whew, cold shower time! The rimming, the Dalton tie...Kurt, you sexy beast, making that man beg for you. I don't know, if Blaine turned those puppy eyes on me, I don;t think I could resist. Yeah I could see Kurt being ready to go again and Blaine kinda passing out after sex. And cuddling, lots of cuddling. Blaine is so a cuddler. There is just something about the two of them together that really gets to me (in a good way).

I can picture them married 50 years and still going at it. I hope you get lots more prompts like these!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Them still having sex like this 15 years from now, just so you know, is only more of a turn on;)

"Profanity and religion aren't going to get you anywhere, Blaine."

This sentence though, OMDG! I laughed so hard.

I just have to say it again: I LOVE YOU!