Reviews for Fated Friend
Guest chapter 8 . 9h
Looking forward to your next update. Please complete this story.
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 1/14
I loved this SO much.
I'm so sad there's no more, because you write these characters in such a lovely way. Fate is particularly wonderful, and the dynamic with Chrono is adorable.
Normally I wouldn't favourite a story that looks set to remain unfinished, but I'll do it for this one.
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 1/14
Soooooooo cute.
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 1/14
This story is so much fun! I'm really enjoying it. I love stories where Chroni gets to act like a good big brother.
Please more! Don' t abandoned it pleadss please... Do continue
ILoveMilk chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
this is going real good! pls continue to update!
MicSham chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I luv it! Pls do continue! Hope u update soon! :D
Midwayy chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
this is good hope you update soon :D
Dakimomoe chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Seriously, this is marvelous! I really love this!

But sadly, this hasn't been updated for almost a year! Hope you didn't develop lives and forgot about this wonderful fic, I really love it. I really, REALLY do hope you would update and continue this one day. I would be devastated if you abandoned this.
xlheslydesux chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
thanks for this nice story... hope to see updates in the future hehehe... :p
gamingbookworm chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Just as funny as the last time I read it. Only wish there was more. :)
And apparently I can't post more than one review a chapter .
yurimylove chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Wow! This is a masterpiece of a NanoFate AU fanfic! Very well written and fun to read. You've managed to make some of the characters even MORE likeable than their anime counterparts - like Hayate, Vita, "feito-chan" etc. And some of the dialogues and one-liners are so witty and hilarious. All in all a wonderful story that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading and can't wait to get more.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Update by any chance?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
U
Himechi21 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Please update soon TwT
lol i like those face TwT