Reviews for Fated Friend
It's a great story. I hope you did not give up on it. I will wait for the next chapter. Please do not disappoint us readers who is still waiting for the next chapter.
Duat chapter 8 . 4/8
Please continue this! I need more of your version of Fate; she's just too adorable.

I'm so glad people found out that Chrono is Fate's brother. If you had abandoned this story before that was resolved, I would have... well, left a review begging for more.
roxyroxas1313 chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
It doesn't look like this is getting an update anytime soon... Anyway, this is a great story so far. I'm really enjoying seeing Fate so shy and cute.
If you do countine this story I would appreciate it but if not oh well. I guess.
-RoxyRoxas1313
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Good story. It would be great if it continues. I'm sure there are others fans interested in it as well.
:-)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Please UPDATE I like the story plot
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Looking forward to your next update. Please complete this story.
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
I loved this SO much.
I'm so sad there's no more, because you write these characters in such a lovely way. Fate is particularly wonderful, and the dynamic with Chrono is adorable.
Normally I wouldn't favourite a story that looks set to remain unfinished, but I'll do it for this one.
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
Soooooooo cute.
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
This story is so much fun! I'm really enjoying it. I love stories where Chroni gets to act like a good big brother.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Please more! Don' t abandoned it pleadss please... Do continue
ILoveMilk chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
this is going real good! pls continue to update!
MicSham chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I luv it! Pls do continue! Hope u update soon! :D
Midwayy chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
this is good hope you update soon :D
Dakimomoe chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Seriously, this is marvelous! I really love this!

But sadly, this hasn't been updated for almost a year! Hope you didn't develop lives and forgot about this wonderful fic, I really love it. I really, REALLY do hope you would update and continue this one day. I would be devastated if you abandoned this.
xlheslydesux chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
thanks for this nice story... hope to see updates in the future hehehe... :p