Reviews for Fated Friend
I lost the count of how many times I have read this by now. Such good story.
megameneko707 chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
where'd you go? i miss you so, its like its been forever since you've been gone~ just update soon. Really m8, what are you thinking leaving this scrumptious story unfinished? i really want to know about Fate's history. so please, update. thanks and ciao
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
It's a great story. I hope you did not give up on it. I will wait for the next chapter. Please do not disappoint us readers who is still waiting for the next chapter.
tmthesaurus chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
Please continue this! I need more of your version of Fate; she's just too adorable.

I'm so glad people found out that Chrono is Fate's brother. If you had abandoned this story before that was resolved, I would have... well, left a review begging for more.
roxyroxas1313 chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
It doesn't look like this is getting an update anytime soon... Anyway, this is a great story so far. I'm really enjoying seeing Fate so shy and cute.
If you do countine this story I would appreciate it but if not oh well. I guess.
-RoxyRoxas1313
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Good story. It would be great if it continues. I'm sure there are others fans interested in it as well.
:-)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Please UPDATE I like the story plot
Guest chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Looking forward to your next update. Please complete this story.
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
I loved this SO much.
I'm so sad there's no more, because you write these characters in such a lovely way. Fate is particularly wonderful, and the dynamic with Chrono is adorable.
Normally I wouldn't favourite a story that looks set to remain unfinished, but I'll do it for this one.
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
Soooooooo cute.
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
This story is so much fun! I'm really enjoying it. I love stories where Chroni gets to act like a good big brother.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Please more! Don' t abandoned it pleadss please... Do continue
ILoveMilk chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
this is going real good! pls continue to update!
MicSham chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I luv it! Pls do continue! Hope u update soon! :D
Midwayy chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
this is good hope you update soon :D