Reviews for Tainted
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 5 . 1/20
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT KILL THRANDY!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 3 . 1/20
Yikes!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 2 . 1/20
This is great! Poor Thranduil, I guessed he had been poisoned.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 1/20
Great start!
HaloFin17 chapter 8 . 1/16
Ha! What do you know, it practically was a cliff-hanger last chapter ;-) Great job utilizing everything from fluff to angst, from dreams to flashbacks, from five-year-olds to a host of incredible Elven characters!

HaloFin17 chapter 7 . 1/16
Hooray, Legolas to the rescue - and then Estel to the rescue! See, already they make a grand team :-) I forgot to mention previously that Thranduil being awake (and commanding, as always) must have helped encourage Legolas' decision to go after Aragorn. And I love how you found a way to work in references to Haldir & Oropher - not that it surprises me ;-)

HaloFin17 chapter 6 . 1/16
Never mind...for some reason I thought there were only six chapters. Silly me, we still have all kinds of time ahead of us! I liked Erestor's reluctance to get the old weapons out again.

HaloFin17 chapter 5 . 1/16
My gosh, that's like three cliff-hangers in a row. Gotta be some kind of record, even for you ;-) But I suspect you won't end the final chapter that way, lol. So much left to resolve, I must see how you manage it!

HaloFin17 chapter 4 . 1/16
Estel, you should have stayed in bed! Such troubles we're all in for now. Kudos on the pair of villains, Tori-kins. I'm eager to learn what sort of grudge they might have against Elrond & Thranduil personally.

HaloFin17 chapter 3 . 1/16
Now Thranduil is the one having ominous premonitions! And what a clever little detective Aragorn is. Sherlock would be proud! But poor Legolas is certainly not having an easy time of it in this story.

HaloFin17 chapter 2 . 1/16
Hmm, everyone seems fairly under control so far, considering they've got a poisoned Elf king on their hands. But knowing you, I'm sure that won't last! Good thing little Aragorn is so observant, and thank goodness for Elrond's premonitions, or else things would be a whole lot worse. They might still get a whole lot worse...

HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 1/16
I can tell you had entirely way too much fun with little Aragorn's dialogue ;-) And I wonder if it will be significant that Thranduil drank his glass of water while Elrond did not?

Palmviolet chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
when are you going to write the sequel? cos this was really good and i really wanna read the next part :)
Phoenix chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
I love you stories. When are u posting stained? It has been a long time...
jibril chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
One of the best stories I have read! I am curious if you will make the sequel "Stained" for I would love to read it!