Reviews for Tainted
Frodo's sister chapter 8 . 9/5
This was a well written story. I like how caring Legolas's family and Elrond's family are too each other, and the scene where Estel stopped his father from drinking the poisoned water was powerful. The scenes where Estel was kidnaped must have been scary. I'm glad that they rescued him, and that Thranduil received the antidote on time. I'm also glad you have Thranduil care for Estel instead of hating him. Lots of people have written stories about Thranduil and other mirkwood elves as human haters. I find that strange since I read in Tolkien's books that it was the dwarves that the Mirkwood elves did not get along with.
greenfile chapter 8 . 6/11
I just finished reading all 8 chapters, weeeeeee. Love it so much! I love hurt Thranduil and protective Legolas so this is all kind of awesome for me. So wonderful to hear that you hate evil, abusive Thranduil stories too because it means you will write more like this? LOL. Thranduil is so BEAUTIFUL. The fairest of the elves for sure. His eyes are mesmerizing.. It would have been so good if he was depicted as kind in the movie. Too bad it was not so. I'm glad you are doing him justice here. Will be reading part two, YAY! Thank you and hugs
greenfile chapter 2 . 6/10
So happy I discovered your story. Just finished chapter 1 and love this so far. So intriguing. Wonder what ailed the King. I love, love, love the Elven-King. He is by far the most beautiful and most misunderstood elf. In the book, he was actually described as kind and generous King so I'm glad you write him as such. There are way too many stories making him out to be a tyrant and evil dad. I hate those so much. I also love Aragon so this is a bonus :-) On to chapter 2...
wswpub chapter 4 . 4/16
You know I'm enjoying this storyHOWEVER the baby talk coming from a well educated 6 year old being raised in the house of a well educated, historian, physician/healer and scholar like Elrond and a teacher like Erestor who you keep say is strict is way overdone. Even a child without 2 front teeth isn't going to talk like that. Other than that is is a great story.
LegolaslovesME chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Awww... Sweet! Still need an explanation, though. I might follow their example and sleep before nexr chapter, though. Then again, I can't wait that long...
LegolaslovsME chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
First, I need an explanation. Second, tell Aeglironion to let. Estel. Go. Now. Or I get angry and set those four sharp- clawed cats on him again. He does not want that.
LegolaslovesME chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
You could gently push on Thranduil's chest, to try to manually get him to breath. And kidnapping? That's the lowest of the low.
LegolaslovesME chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
In order to keep it civil, I will not give my opinion of Aeglionion. Just, why? Just tell me that!
LegolaslovesME chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Oi! Message to Amonost and Aeglirion: let. Him. Go. Now. Or I set lots of sharp-clawed cats on you. (four of them. My pets) again, let my husband go. Tori, you didn't need to ask me for love for him. I was already giving it in full measure. And, (looks in warriors:rhe new prophecy) thar stuff sounds just like juniper berries. Oh yeah, and tell Aragorn that he is a brave, smart little one and he can always get a hug from me if he wants it.
LefolaslovesME chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Yeah. I've wanted to give him a hug for a while -nothing that small and innocent deserves to be I scared!- when I wasn't running through a list of stuff Elrond could do for Thranduil. Vomit could get the poison out of his system, but it's been a while since he took it, so that is out. I leaned some herbs from the warriors series. As for the poison, it seems like juniper berry (again, those had a key in warriors). Sorry. Rambling...
Uruviel Phoenix chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
Brilliant story, the suspense was amazing and when Thranduil stopped breathing, I nearly did too but for the howl that nearly woke my neighbours!
I must hunt out the next story now!
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 3 . 1/20/2015
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
This is great! Poor Thranduil, I guessed he had been poisoned.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 1/20/2015