Reviews for Tainted
Celridel chapter 8 . 6/14
Great story! Onto Stained! :)
Celridel chapter 4 . 6/14
You know, I love how you made Erestor...Erestor. Not stuck up, sterner than his Balrog-slaying friend, but still a very lovable Elf.
Oooh, cliff-hanger. Just as well, this is completed! :D Onto the next.
Celridel chapter 3 . 6/14
Oh-my-goodness! How dare Aeglironion? Hold my Legolas hostage?!
Celridel chapter 2 . 6/14
Oh Estel, I want to hug you! You are so adorable! I like hugging the grown-version of Estel too. ;)
But Thranduil...
Celridel chapter 1 . 6/14
Gosh, Thranduil is such a good father! (But, would Elrond tell a little child about Vilya?)
AndurilofTolkien chapter 8 . 4/16
nice job
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/16
aw
Frodo's sister chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
This was a well written story. I like how caring Legolas's family and Elrond's family are too each other, and the scene where Estel stopped his father from drinking the poisoned water was powerful. The scenes where Estel was kidnaped must have been scary. I'm glad that they rescued him, and that Thranduil received the antidote on time. I'm also glad you have Thranduil care for Estel instead of hating him. Lots of people have written stories about Thranduil and other mirkwood elves as human haters. I find that strange since I read in Tolkien's books that it was the dwarves that the Mirkwood elves did not get along with.
greenfile chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
I just finished reading all 8 chapters, weeeeeee. Love it so much! I love hurt Thranduil and protective Legolas so this is all kind of awesome for me. So wonderful to hear that you hate evil, abusive Thranduil stories too because it means you will write more like this? LOL. Thranduil is so BEAUTIFUL. The fairest of the elves for sure. His eyes are mesmerizing.. It would have been so good if he was depicted as kind in the movie. Too bad it was not so. I'm glad you are doing him justice here. Will be reading part two, YAY! Thank you and hugs
greenfile chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
So happy I discovered your story. Just finished chapter 1 and love this so far. So intriguing. Wonder what ailed the King. I love, love, love the Elven-King. He is by far the most beautiful and most misunderstood elf. In the book, he was actually described as kind and generous King so I'm glad you write him as such. There are way too many stories making him out to be a tyrant and evil dad. I hate those so much. I also love Aragon so this is a bonus :-) On to chapter 2...
wswpub chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
You know I'm enjoying this storyHOWEVER the baby talk coming from a well educated 6 year old being raised in the house of a well educated, historian, physician/healer and scholar like Elrond and a teacher like Erestor who you keep say is strict is way overdone. Even a child without 2 front teeth isn't going to talk like that. Other than that is is a great story.
LegolaslovesME chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Awww... Sweet! Still need an explanation, though. I might follow their example and sleep before nexr chapter, though. Then again, I can't wait that long...
LegolaslovsME chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
First, I need an explanation. Second, tell Aeglironion to let. Estel. Go. Now. Or I get angry and set those four sharp- clawed cats on him again. He does not want that.
LegolaslovesME chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
You could gently push on Thranduil's chest, to try to manually get him to breath. And kidnapping? That's the lowest of the low.
LegolaslovesME chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
In order to keep it civil, I will not give my opinion of Aeglionion. Just, why? Just tell me that!