Reviews for Loud Whispers
J Luc Pitard chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Enjoying the high school part of this (and everyone having one person they detest, even if the others don't understand why...)
Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
tifa's dad isn't abusing her is he? i hope not!
vLuna chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Uhh Tifa's dad is sooo irritating...Why he is so irritating? ;) I hope we soon find out why he doesn't tolerate Tifa's friends, especially Cloud.
sunflowerspot chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I'm really curious to find out what's happened between Tifa's dad and Cloud, and what's going on between Yuffie and Tifa. Hope you can update again soon!
Azkaban chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
O_O Cloud kissed Tifa? Aaaawww *o* so sweet! And Vincent founds Aerith! Are a new couple! Vinerith? O_o sounds weird but cute!

Oh, love it! CloTi forever! And beautiful fic!

really like it (:
vLuna chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Aww the Cloti moment was lovely There should be more of it! And Tifa's dad is still an idiot I see ;) I'm happy you found the time in your busy shedule to update :)
sunflowerspot chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I enjoyed this last chapter the most. Especially the Cloti part ~_ but it also felt like it moved at a better pace. It was a little easier to keep reading than the other chapters. I liked the backstories a lot.
J Luc Pitard chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Interesting start. Looking forward to how the dynamic grows between the three friends.
vLuna chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
So Tifa's getting sick. It's good that you mentioned this fact earlier in the story this time, in the first version her illness was rather unexpected if I remember correctly ;)
vLuna chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That's a totally different start :) Looking forward to the next chapters!
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is much better than what I first came to when I beta-d this chapter. Make sure to keep it up!