Reviews for That Girl Named Desiree
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
What the heck is a quadblood? A halfblood is half mortal, half god. Is a quadblood one part human, one part god, one part furry, and one part sheep? I would like to know.
loloree chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
wow. i must say... wow! this is hard to say... you have to know someone that has been raped or...
because that is how it is after... never the same. life just stoppes. and its worse when the rapest is someone that you know. life sucks after that. it took me YEARS to get my head strate. BUT the best part of it all is to know that its not your fault. DON'T BE A VICTIM BE A SERVIVER! I AM!
i servived 4 years of it. now my life is better. he is in prison for life!
A Potato chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
I know someone named Matt Klein!
Of Wrath and Angels chapter 48 . 6/15/2013
This made me cry. I can't believe that this is over. But Thank you; Thank You for warning warning me to Run Run and I will. I'll Run and try to prevent this and I'll look back but only at death shall I really go back to being the Tri-Blood I once was. Thank You once again for now Goodbye, I've got to Run.

Signing Off,

Lara
BlackRoseOfApollo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
you might not read reviews anymore, but: i read 5 times this story (and cryed each time), almost 10 times the next generation and 1000000000000000000000000000 00000 times Why Should I Trust You. my advise is to repost it because it inspired me to post my storys even if they are half as good as yours. or you could write it again and remove the smut and my the writing better because this is the beginig og THG and TGND. i mean we all miss stella, camp, famous travis locked at school with a gay guy that has a cruch on him, and katie and connor (young and hot not old and cranky), and naomi and miranda, joy, the step mom that we hate... i mean we really miss it.

i hope you will do it and great job, you will go far
Astorybyme chapter 49 . 2/7/2013
Okay, ugh, sorry. I just read that u can't repost it...but don't be ashamed of your work. Your an amazing writer with an amazing gift. Don't ever doubt yourself
Astorybyme chapter 50 . 2/7/2013
PLEASE REPOST "WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?" I'll ask u on every chapter to if I must! PLEASE!
Astorybyme chapter 51 . 2/6/2013
Okay, so can u do me a favor? You will b my favorite person! PLEASE GO REPOST "WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?!" IT'S SO FRICKEN AND AMAZING AND U WENT AND BROKE MY HEART MY DELETING IT! PLEASE BRING IT BACK UP (btw: don't delet this story or the next generation either)
Astorybyme chapter 52 . 2/6/2013
YOU?' PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE! It was amazing! Just like u! Your an amazing writor and even though I hate u for making me cry, I luv u so much! Your stories bring me joy (errr...can I say joy? They r sad)! They give me something to come back to! Heck! I get your stories confused with reality...don't ask... But please repost it!
Astorybyme chapter 53 . 2/6/2013
OMG! NONONO! You deleted 'why should I trust you!' WHY?! OH MY GODS IM GONNA CRY NOW! PLEASE REPOST IT! I WAS GONNA GO REREAD THE TRILOGY BUT NOW IT'S GONE!
August1999 chapter 48 . 1/26/2013
Oh. My. God. I absolutely loved this trilogy soooo much words cant even describe it. it made me cry and laugh and just wonder at your imagination. You are an amazing author and i loved this story with all my heart.
Astorybyme chapter 48 . 1/25/2013
Delete 'Why should I trust you' and you die. Jk. But really, don't delete it. I've told all of my friends about your trilogy. It's all I've been talking about. I even got it confused with reality (don't ask). Some of my friends are gonna read it, so please KEep it!
Astorybyme chapter 34 . 1/23/2013
Oh my gods. I'm freaking sobbing, like covering my mouth, blubbering like a baby, tears rolling down my face. Why do you have to he such an amazing writer? It's your amazing skills that get my into the story, and te characters. And then you go and kill them! Lalala, I'm going insane now thanks to you. Thank you for being amazing though.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/13/2013
why did u kill Emmet?!'!? he was awesome and does she stay with him in esliem or that British dude?
Cerulean Apocalypse chapter 52 . 12/8/2012
I didn't know you were doing this (and yeah, i'm still alive).
It's sad, really, this scene. Because I know I requested something like this a while ago, but it's just upsetting. I mean, to see a person you once truly cared for, and to not remember them, possibly thinking they're crazy. And then the flashes. The flashes. Oh jeez the flashes. So painful, and she remembers nothing.

Apocalypse:)