Reviews for Fire and Ice
melissa chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
please update soon! thanks!
prose.titute chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Oh noooooooooooooooo. :( I liked the Bearskin tale but feel sad that the chapter's length was consumed by it.
OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FIND THE MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THIS FIC! I love Leah/Jasper stories and this one is too good of an AU to ignore.

prose.titute chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
ALONE IN JASPER'S BEDROOM? AHHHHHHH ;)

Oh but Seth and the Cullens are all present in the home, and almost all have super-hearing abilities. :( Damn. Unresolved sexual tension it is then.

AW ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT. PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story so much!
prose.titute chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Leah's inner monologue is fucking hilarious! I love it. You write it really well. :)
prose.titute chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I don't think I've ever reviewed this fic but here I am now :) I have read Leah/Jasper for years but only came back to it recently. I think I did read this back in 2011...
I really, really loved this first chapter. So much stuff happened and you've set up such a cool AU premise! :)
I hope you find the inspiration to continue this.

Have a nice day. xo
KhaalidaNyx chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
I live this. Really. It's such a shame that this hasn't been updated in more than a little while, but I love it too much to care. This has been a joy and an absolute pleasure to read, so thank you.
Alice1985 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
I hope you will continue with this story. Its really great and I would love to see where it is going :D
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Please update soon! This story is really good.
Rainbor123 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Well i LOVE Leah & Jasper so, write ahead :)
hateme101 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
This is really good
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
I like it! Cant wait till you update! Hopefully soon, bye.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
i love this story so far, and would love to read more :D
Clara Meliza chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
What a wonderful story you've written. I really wish you'd continue it, for my sake . . .
Sharyk's chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Please update!
Please
sunnyyy.x chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Love this fic so much, any chance of an update?

P.S. so glad your sister is better, I was scared out of my skin when I read that author's note