Reviews for Darkrai in the Night
Charizgrovsion chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Akuma's Raze chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I know what it was! It was...

No, just joking, it was probably Darkrai or Cresselia. But most likely Darkrai. Cuz he be boss like dat.
djfhkajfhjkdfhldksjh chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I love this story! please update soon!
StattStatt chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Oh jolly, things are lust getting more and more freaky... wich is the same thing as this getting better and better!

Poor Lilly. I hope everything turns out alright for her. Though it is exciting to see what cruel things you've got cooked up for her, I still feel some pity for her.
And may oe guess that it's Darkrai that she is staring at in te mirror?

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
xXFallen-Angel-Of-HyruleXx chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Ooooh i wonder whats in the refecltion, cant wait to find out!
Keep up the good work! :D
StormRaven333 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I love how you have been keeping that 'whispery' suspence going. Well done!
gordan freeman chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
i would of said silent hill for this but the fog part summons it up
Gejen chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
3 That is all i can say in this review, the story is going great-but i must say i didnt even guess she would wake-up on an island all nice and clean. Until next chapter,
StattStatt chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Ah, an update! Always welcome.

That's an interesting team she has, I never used any of those pokémon. I tried to find a Croagunk SO BAD but it just wouldn't show up... AND IT STILL HASN'T! (at least not in D/P/Pt)

This story is going along in a very interesting way, if I get to say so myself, wich I still do even if I can't say so myself. I wonder what's going to happend next. SUSPENTION!

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
StormRaven333 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Alright...ze plot thickenz! XD
xXFallen-Angel-Of-HyruleXx chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
This is awesome i love it!. this is the first pokemon story i have read and i love it!. i cant wait for the next chapter to find out whats gonna happen, hopefuly soon please :)
StormRaven333 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Ooh, you got me 'Hook, line and sinker!' XD

I wanna see what happenes next!
Randomreviewer827 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
You REALLY need to update soon. I know this review probably means less cause it's not signed, but i still love this story and can hardly wait. Sure the chapters could be longer but you write in such a wa that makes up for it so well. So i hope you update soon causei wanna see what happens next.
StattStatt chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
This story is really intressting and exciting! Looking forward for more of it! Good work, keep going! (o-o)
Demonologist666 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Yay update. It may be short but it is better than nothing.