Reviews for Discovering Bella
LeAnn388 chapter 51 . 9/26/2014
This story has been one of my favorites and I know you haven't updated in quite awhile. I didn't realize just how long it had been until I looked tonight. I was wondering if you had any plans to continue the story or if it was on permanent hiatus?
Bean96 chapter 51 . 9/19/2014
I have loved every chapter, heck every word, and I really hope you'll start posting again soon.
I'd love to see Bella gave her HEA :)
DracosSexyGryffindorPrincess chapter 51 . 8/25/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/5/2014
Great Story, just wondering if you are updating anytime soon
Guest chapter 50 . 12/19/2013
You need to change the synopsis of this story. It is completely misleading. If it was accurate it would be 'half the characters are pointlessly cruel to Bella while she takes it like a doormat and no one else cares enough to do anything about it.'
LiLi82 chapter 51 . 12/19/2013
love it
SnowGoose chapter 51 . 12/19/2013
its about time he gets his head out of the dark. good chapter
1sparklygirl chapter 51 . 12/18/2013
Finally, will you please talk!

Thanks
TrulyOutrageous chapter 51 . 12/18/2013
Love it glad Bella had a night out with the girls and I love that Angela gave Edward some insight into what Bella is thinking can't wait to read the next chapter.
cullenmeadow chapter 51 . 12/18/2013
He's a bit of an arse but hopefully his heart will be in the right place! She needs to learn to communicate ... Please! Thanks for update :)
cullengirl08 chapter 51 . 12/18/2013
I think ot s time for Alice and Jasper to worry about Alice and Jasper and I think its time for Edward to take himself out of the equation altogether. The family sessions will go nowhere until Alice realizes she has a problem and finally gets some help. All Alice's problems are doing are causing everyone else - Bella and Edward - problems. Even Carlisle and Esme are shutting her out of everything and I think its high time Edward called them out on it and put a stop to it!
Twi-Fan99 chapter 51 . 12/18/2013
hope you will update soon, can't wait till everyone finally realise and admit how they are badly they are treating Bella. Please update soon...
Twi-Fan99 chapter 50 . 12/8/2013
I hope you will update the story soon. I think Bella has been treated unfairly especially by the Cullen family. I hope both the parents realised their mistakes of how they treated Bella. I don't think Edward has been doing a good job and not standing up for her. Understood they are all concerned about Alice but she totally deserved it.
SnowGoose chapter 50 . 11/8/2013
please come back to this story
Holidai chapter 50 . 11/8/2013
I am glad Alice will be going to treatment, I hope it works. Honestly I cannot bring myself to truly care about her because she helped Mike get away with rape and that just makes her irredeemable in my eyes. For the others' sakes though I hope it works, they do love her. I dunno, I am not fond of either Jasper or Alice. Bella is a very giving person to be able to be supportive of Jasper in this time when he was so callous and cruel to her in the past. This chapter was really good, I hope treatment works for Alice though if she is unwilling to even admit her addiction odds are low that she will truly stop.