Reviews for Hurricane Eye
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aww how cuuuuuutee! I really loved how you described Gokudera as a storm and all! described as a storm is really suiting him even as a guardian I can't imagine him a guardian of anything else but STROM X3! .. Nice fic really loved it! *hearts*
OrpheusXRainyDays chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Cute! Thos is definitely one of my fav T rated YamaGoku stories!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
How sweet... :)
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So sweet! w
iluvtakeshi96 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I have a phobia of heights too xD
Anonimasu chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
So cute! I like how you mention that Tsuna is the only one that does not see the mood swings. I love Gokudera's characterization in this.
masaru1102 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
it's soo kute! I love the way Yama called Gokudera 'my storm'. Sounds sweet!
TheCanadianMonster chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OMG this was soo adorable! I think the referance to a "Hurricane Eye" is brilliant! :D I got a tad bit confused at your wording in the beginning, but it got better as the story progressed and I didn't really mind. :3

Hoho, I would SO go on a Hurrican Eye if it existed~ (never went to amusement parks much) Good job! 8D
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This story was so cute! I loved the way you compared Gokudera to a storm and I also loved what you did for the date. The rides that Gokudera liked fit his personallity well and the make out seen was very well written as well ;) I can't wait to see more from you!
xXZeruto LoverXx chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
yay for fluff!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
that was so cute! the way Yamamoto tried to glare at the giggling girls was just hilarious, and the way he mentioned that Tsuna was the only one whom really didn't know the real Gokudera was really true and was another reason on why Yamamoto and Gokudera should be together.