Reviews for On The Edge Of The Roman Empire: The Times Between
Go Outside chapter 8 . 3/29
Awesome !
MWM chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I LOVE this. I'll have you know I read On The Edge and this all in one go because it's all so well written and the characters are all so lovely! I would love to see an interlude with Lucan, perhaps his becoming a knight and how Gawain and he would interact when that happened. I also just really need Galahad being completely thrown for a loop when Elspeth gives birth. It'd be great to see him get his comuppence after teasing Bors and Gawain for being afraid of their pregnant women. And in a BIG way. Also, I love how you write Guinevere, or rather how you don't write her. I think she's overrated and the knights wouldn't take to her at all apart from respecting that her people helped them win against the Saxons and that Arthur chose her as his wife. Love Keira Knightly, abhor that character though. Anyway, cheers! Hope my review has inspired a writing bug!
Roars chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Aw this chapter was so good (: I absolutely loved the moment between Bors and One. Kee
CeffylGwyn chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Nawwwww these are really good. I think its interesting how you're using chronoschism's to tell the story, I rather like it.

Well done and keep it up! :)
Roars chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
A relationship between Elspeth and Galahad? I would never have guessed it XD I must admit it is a very cute relationship. Maybe you can write another chapter on the two of them? I absolutely love Lucan, so I'm all for a chapter about him. Update soonnn
Roars chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I almost had a heart attack when Lucan 'died'. I literally screamed out "Nooooooo you can't kill him!" thank goodness it was only a dream (: Awww he married Ten and she actually has a name. I really liked this chapter. Update soon~
Roars chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
It was great! Well not the character death of course XD that was sad. I really loved Valeria's character, but more than anything I'm really sad that the child was a stillborn. I've always had a thing for children, so I'm really glad that they had one more child before her death. Overall the chapter was very well written and I truly felt Gawain's pain at Valeria's death. I'm sure that through this their family will become all the more stronger. Update again soon (:
Roars chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Great job so far (: the kids seem so... Exciting to be around XD it's really quite amazing that they managed to do all that to poor Galahad. I'm guessing Kay has already passed? I was really starting to like his character, but it was a given that he was going to die ): update soonnnn
JaneDoe2109 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awesome! I loves "On the edge..." and was waiting for something like this since there wasn't a sequel. I would love a sequel if you could do one, maybe about the long time period between the last two chapters... Just a suggestion :)
Roars chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I like it so far :) I'm really sad about Percival though, but I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. I absolutely love the change in Kay's heart though :D can't wait for the next update~