Reviews for Connections
Euryphae chapter 19 . 6/30
I really hope you'll continue with this fantastic story! :)
Hollow King Naruto chapter 19 . 5/25
I, for one, am utterly glad I read this. You've given me a new perspective on writing... and a new perspective of life.
Winoniel chapter 19 . 5/7
Wow! What a great story, and what an inventive way to show the various characters and their interaction with Harry.

I would love it, though, if you could show some more from his POV again soon!

Well done!
jamontoastuniverse chapter 19 . 3/7
i love the story. hope you come back to it soon. would love to read more.
I can't believe it, you almost got me rooting for Umbridge and Fudge, and was almost horrified about their inevitable fates as they decided to take up their swords against the wrong windmill. Writing from the other characters' perspective sure does flesh them out and make them more human.
About Dudley.. Honestly, how else could it possibly go? This Harry is very apathetic, and unlike Hermione, Dudley is decidedly not useful to him. He's probably no more concerned about Dementors sucking his soul than about a passer-by killing a mosquito. When the Dementors swarm over the two, it's like the inevitable doom of an oncoming train in a tunnel for Dudley.
Kittencat3 chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
This isn't terrible writing, but sheesh. Stop and think for a moment.

These are TWELVE-year-olds. Talking like fifty-year-old college professors.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Reread and still like it.
Would be nice if you,d have found in yourself to continue.
Tharl chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Oh god, poor Narcissa. Doing everything, anything, to save a boy that's been not her son for years now. That's brutal and harsh, and oh poor Narcissa.
Tharl chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Best Dolores Umbridge backstory I've ever encountered. You actually make her character make sense; I didn't think that was possible. Kudos.
SeverlyLate chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Thank you. Succint style and unique take on hp .. Refreshing read.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Hilarrious!
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Please update, it's awesome!
moosejuice5 chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
i am loving this fic so far, you write Sociopath harry amazingly, much better than some of the other dark harry fics i've read. i like the flashbacks of each character your doing though i do hope you do another thats just harry soon i would like to see more on fleur but thats just me.
loving your work so far and i hope to read more :)
Athan Winter chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Hmm, I do wonder why Ron hates Slytherin? His grandmother is Cedrella Weasley ne Black, a former Slytherin. His Brother Percy's middle name is Ignatius names after his uncle Ignatius Prewett, who married Lucritia Black, a Slytherin.