Reviews for Connections
crimson hearts chapter 19 . 1/16
loving this story
Narcissa and Lucius come off as surprisingly sympathetic here. Often they are portrayed as "evil Death Eaters who eat babies because they are so wonderfully crunchy", but here they are more like real people. Nice.
pawelx321 chapter 19 . 11/3/2016
This story awakens empathy for every character. It's in great contrast with MC who is deprived of such emotion. I'm glad, that none of his girlfriends has a pet project "make Harry happy and able to care about others again". It's also good that Harry is in the middle - not a goody two shoes from majority of fanfics, not irritating, smartass allec, nor raving lunatic killing and raping everything. He's cold, cunning and simply wants to be left alone.
stealacandy chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
Hello,

So, we've hit the 3-year mark since this story was last updated. Any chance it would ever get updated?

Cheers,

S
Liana chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Actually, a sociopath is someone who craves the acceptance of the people around him/her such as peers. So...
DemeRain chapter 19 . 4/9/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Cynical0range chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
At your author note: You are a deliciously ruthless writer. I like the way you think.
Cynical0range chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
I thought the Snape and Dobby chapter had been hilarious. But this one with Harry's cool finesse in dealing with the tasks is a close second.
himalay1729 chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
would be really awesome if you chose to continue this fic..
himalay1729 chapter 16 . 12/25/2015
.. . nice
himalay1729 chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
.. nice ..
himalay1729 chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
wow ! nice writing style.
himalay1729 chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
awesome !
Ethereal Sphere chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
I absolutely love the story. This harry is so different from what im used to and the conept of omnicience on harrys part is even perfect and not annoying or discouraging at all. But you gavent updated it in forever. Whats up with the tattoo Luna spoke off? I love the way harrys crew look up to him. Aghh i hope you will update soon.
Akuma-Heika chapter 19 . 11/13/2015
Who did Harry kill to make his Horcrux? How did he remove the previous Horcrux without destroying the diary?

…wouldn’t Luna see Hraco and Harry would be back at square one? Why not try to recruit her?

I have never read a fic with an Unspeakable Badass Arthur…

How did Harry kill Barty?

that you were chasing the Dementor down the length of the train
hahahahahahaha

when and how did Luna get a tattoo? Is it special?

You have my condolences for your friend.

When did Hannah join them?

He was so...angry," Lucius said. "Why would he be so angry?"
Tom or Harry?

Is this abandoned? I hope you come back to it!