Reviews for MAYHEM
Guest chapter 34 . 11/12/2013
I know this story is old, but, I just found it and the one before it. Just wanted to say thZnks & I enjoyed it.
cfigueroa78 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I loved "Malevolent" and was so thrilled that I found this story today! I am on chapter 3 and cannot stop reading ... So anxious to find out if crazy bastard Edward is still alive. I really love sequels when done well. This story is great because it deals with the aftermath and what comes next.
chickluvzya chapter 34 . 11/15/2012
i am soo pissed that she ended back together with that pig -_- he shoulda died when she set him on fire!
Ariana Cullen chapter 25 . 7/28/2012
I am so glad that Edward has finally changed. You sure know how to write anxiety and suspense. I can't wait to hear all about Bella's evil plan. Bring on darkella!
Ariana Cullen chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
To review or not review. That is the question. Wait, wrong story! So in the first story we have a darkward. In this story we have a darkella. How awesome. This will as good as the first story, I can already tell. After all, Alice had a vision.
Star-Mantled-Elf chapter 34 . 7/25/2012
I really enjoyed the story line. It was kinda hard to read because Bella's dialog wasn't in quotations, but near the end of the story I kind of got used to it. Thank you for writing it.
nnytak chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
Don't take this offensively but I preferred Malevolent. I prefer darkward. I like this but he's kind of being whiny, I'll finish reading before I judge the whole story though.
cbzoo chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
of course he would not have scars he is a vamp and would heal beautifully
lyss chapter 34 . 1/23/2012
I read both of your stories and I thought they were very good and verry well written! I would have commented more but I just couldn't wait for what was coming after all those cliffies: ) job well done!
catastrophiclovers chapter 34 . 12/22/2011
Aww, I can't believe it's over. It was a great journey, though.

I would love if you came out with an epilogue or something, but I suppose that's just me trying to prolong the story!

Great job and great ending!
shengirlshophotmail.com chapter 34 . 12/22/2011
I enjoyed your story very much and look forward to other works from you.
crystal.steward chapter 34 . 12/22/2011
That's kinda confusing. Is Bella changed? And if she was, how in the hell could she get pregnant? and crying? don't get it. But good chapter anyway, the story ended :((
Bookworm6193 chapter 34 . 12/21/2011
I'm so sad that this story ended. ); Overall, this is an awesome story. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Azlady2003 chapter 34 . 12/21/2011
Vampires can't have childrenso how is it when she's changed the baby isn't lost?
bella-swan25 chapter 34 . 12/21/2011
aww i loved it it's great..:)