Reviews for Infected
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
update?
HikariShonenCrafter1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
MORE MORE MORE!
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Is this fic dead, or just long hiatus?
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I usually don't read AU stories, but the summary for this one caught my eye. When I read it, I was quite surprised.

It was very well written, which I like. And I really like the atmosphere of it. I really hope that you will continue this soon, although, from the looks of you A/N you wont be anytime soon...

Oh well. I actually really liked it, I look forward to future chapters.
Ataku Hikaru chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow that was short as hell
Ataku Hikaru chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow that was short as hell
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
HOLY CRAP YOU'RE BACK! (it's creepy, because I JUST wrote another one shot a couple of days ago, I just haven't gotten around to editing/posting it yet o.0)

Anyhoo, I can see that this fan fiction has awesome potential, and that for this particular one, we don't necessarily need to have watched all of the episodes in order to be able to understand the basics of what's going on (ah, how I love AU.)

However, because I am your sister and you often ask for my opinion (I don't know why you do though, I'm just sayin XD) I do want to point out that your sentences seem kind of choppy to me (yeah, I know, that's kind of hypocritical coming from ME but let's ignore that for now). It doesn't mess with how the story comes across or anything, or how easily it's read, it would just possibly make it a little more enjoyable. However, to each his own.

As for the actual story part (yeah, my thoughts are jumping around, too much coffee and all that), it seems like it's going to be some sort of zombie story, or at least a parody (i'm guessing it's going to be like zombie story mixed with the latest arch of Kuroshitsuji, in which there are moving bodies without souls, and so the bodies are trying to eat other living people for the souls).

Nonetheless, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, and I know where you live, so..*cracks whip* GO GO GO! :D

Ah, this is why I'm glad you don't read my stories. I'd be afraid that you'd make me continue mine XD

Oh, and one more thing.

THIS IS THE LONGEST FREAKIN REVIEW I HAVE EVER LEFT. Be proud.