Reviews for Corruption
Anilemonfics123 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Please continue this story keeps making me smile like i thoughr it was guna be sad all the time but actually its been beautiful and now rouge has a sister technically
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
It's kind of funny how you fucked up everything. You were the first self insert story in this section which eventually doomed it to hell. If only your story would have never existed.
facekicker543 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
getting so freaking good!
mastermind chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
you need to make the next chapter it's getting very good!
Legion chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
NEW CHAPTER NAOW!
Xetsura chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
The chapter is very well done and funny. The fact that Violette, Rouge, and Histoire are basically family is very interesting. Plz continue on with the story. :D
Some Random Tosser chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Chapters are a bit long and, as tony said, Rouge is kind of generic. Furthermore, there's something about Vert's and Rouge's relationship that kind of rubs me the wrong way.

That being said, this is kind of an interesting read. I would like to see the next chapter.
Dragonwarz50 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
wow, this is awesome and hilarious.
top gear tony chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Pretty good. The main lead is a little preachy and the times when he goes all Cloud and starts saying things like "I'm a monster" and what not makes me want to kick him in the balls.

So aside from a rather generic main lead (personality wise) It's not half bad. I'd like to see it continued.
Vizardlord7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This was a pretty good story. Hope you continue it.