Reviews for This is How a Heart Breaks
More, please.
urbane707 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
On hiatus?
sundance1989 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I do hope u update soon this is very good so far and different from anything else I have read so far on howls page.
may96 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Well, I'm interested, and I do wish you would finish this story...
bluegames chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
update please! this story has started out good, please continue with it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This kind of fanfiction must be much more difficult to write than a regular fluff piece and I've really found this alternative view quite shocking but it's really gripped me and I would love for you to continue writing - I've been checking up on it quite regularly for about a year..
Daylo chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
So far it's been a great read. I really enjoy the changes you've made in the characters and look forward to reading what you're going to do with them.
DocteureCrane chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I am very intrigued by this fic. The premise is nothing short of interesting. I think you have something great at hand right now. I really respect your intentions as to the whole "rape" aspect. So many fics have used it very badly or as a plot device to get two characters together *shudders* but from the way yours is written, we can see that you are taking it seriously. I feel Sophie's pain genuinely here and I look forward to the development of her character. You have also made Howl into the exact flawed personage that he is and I think that is formidable. I cannot wait for your update :-)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
poor Sophie. he should protect her, check if she was alright. after what happened he totally forgot she was in hell and saved her. she only trust him now.
poor Sophie, i hope she doesn't have nightmares.
SOPHIExHOWL forever!
please UPDATE really soon!
;-)
My Solitude chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Interesting chapter. XD
xMunchy chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Oh! Please update soon! I REALLY want to see what happens next! This is really interesting and it would be such a pity if you stopped it here. I really want to know what's going to happen next to Sophie (preferably something nice, as she's gone through a lot and it would be good for her to take break). Please update soon soon soon soon!
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
This is really good . Please update soon!
Lisabeth1 chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Hey, I really appreciate your author/writing skills!

I myself have very little in that area of talent, unless it's original. but anyway. I like how your story is going. Please continue!
Kirra Angel Death chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Im not really commenting on your story (which im enjoying by the way), but more so your Authors Note at the end of chapter one. That touched me so much it sounded like the prologue to a Tragedy that could have been written by Shakespear himself.
MangaFanXD chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Aw, Markl's sick! Ahaha, I can't wait to see what else happens next.

Good luck and update soon!