Reviews for This is How a Heart Breaks
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 7/16
Aw, the meeting with her and Markl was great, nice changes.
Good opening too, really capturing how she'd feel
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 7/16
I like seeing more of stubborn Sophie here. It was great too how long it took Howl to grasp what she was saying.
Nice job showing how she is still troubled by what happened and didn't just see Howl and forget all about it.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 7/16
Howl would be awkward here, caring but now sure how to show it or even act on it. Nice character development
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 7/16
Whoa, that last line changed so much in your tale. Great way to end the chapter though.
I love how she "sees" him too, nice touch
EmeraldsAndChocolate chapter 4 . 7/12
The ideas of this story are beautiful and honorable. Rape is, as you said in chapter one, not a plot device, not a sexual act, but an act of force, one that should never be done, and, even more so, never forgiven, yet is with alarming frequency. Please continue this story, as I am very curious as to what is going to happen.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
More, please.
urbane707 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
On hiatus?
sundance1989 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I do hope u update soon this is very good so far and different from anything else I have read so far on howls page.
may96 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Well, I'm interested, and I do wish you would finish this story...
bluegames chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
update please! this story has started out good, please continue with it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This kind of fanfiction must be much more difficult to write than a regular fluff piece and I've really found this alternative view quite shocking but it's really gripped me and I would love for you to continue writing - I've been checking up on it quite regularly for about a year..
Daylo chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
So far it's been a great read. I really enjoy the changes you've made in the characters and look forward to reading what you're going to do with them.
DocteureCrane chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I am very intrigued by this fic. The premise is nothing short of interesting. I think you have something great at hand right now. I really respect your intentions as to the whole "rape" aspect. So many fics have used it very badly or as a plot device to get two characters together *shudders* but from the way yours is written, we can see that you are taking it seriously. I feel Sophie's pain genuinely here and I look forward to the development of her character. You have also made Howl into the exact flawed personage that he is and I think that is formidable. I cannot wait for your update :-)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
poor Sophie. he should protect her, check if she was alright. after what happened he totally forgot she was in hell and saved her. she only trust him now.
poor Sophie, i hope she doesn't have nightmares.
SOPHIExHOWL forever!
please UPDATE really soon!
;-)