Reviews for Fickle Beings
Lilypad10 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Yahoo you are back with another fantastic story! This one is really different from your last one and I am looking forward to the ups and downs. I like the older Edward and Bella. There are not really many out there and that alone has me. Other them you wrote this. Edward does not dislike kids, I guess since he really isn't around them he seema kinda so so about them. He have a great attitude about his life and work which makes a great guy. Now to Bella. She seems lost and when have Android idea that it has to do with her story, but how will Edward react to the fact that she has a child? I wonder what really bought her to Boston and why she is roaming the streets at 3 am alone? Great story and I can not wait to read the next chapter.
crazy-chick-4life chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Love it
barbarito chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Loved it!
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Mon who is Jason? Just asking...

So it is his company and he has to let someone go that sucks...poor guy!

So why is Bella in Boston? And WTH is she at Fenway park at 3 AM? I am glad they found each other if for no other reason than she needs a friend. And if she is unhappy then maybe he can help, as she can help him with his own personal life. He needs to realize there is more than just work...

Love it!
barbarito chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loving this so far!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
OMG I love this...You know usually I am wordier than this but I don't know what to say other than I am really excited!
HockeyChick10 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Poor Edward. When it rains, it pours. Can't wait for more Bella and Edward moments :)
suzy 2010 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Edward seems to be a fun boss to work for. But why is Bella awake and wandering round a park at 2.30 in the morning. What Edward said about dating someone with children isn't good. Update soon can't wait to find out more about Bella.
Angie66 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
i'm more in love with your Edward after reading this chapter and now i can't wait to know more about your Bella , please update soon .
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I loved that chapter! I cant wait till the next one! And to experience everything with and between these 2!
littlelizruth chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Oh! so exciting. curious as to why she is out so late at night. but i guess i will find that out next week.
berdb chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Sweet. I can't wait to see what happens next.
jimemon chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Too bad he's downsizing, otherwise I'd sent in my CV, this Edward is the coolest boss :) Great chapter!
cmhmommy chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I love your writing so good can't wait for next update
TD69 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Great chapter. If I have to guess, Bella's son is with his father this week & Bella can't sleep? Just a guess.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »