Reviews for Fickle Beings
Lilypad10 chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
Bella did try but Edward left before she could tell him. Its not like he tried to contact her all week and I am sure she did not want to bother him while he was dealing with the work situation. I hope he gives her a chance.
stacieard chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
again another excellent chapter. i hope that bella & edward will talk threw this and come out on top. edward has to understand where bella is. that she has a child but was probably scared to tell him about it because they had just found each other. yes bella should have told him in the beginning but she didn't. she didn't lie about having a kid because the subject never came up. keep up the excellent writing! until next time. :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
I loved that chapter! Please please update it soon! And get someone to boot Edward in the ass aswell! Lol ;)
jimemon chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Great chapter!
chet-ice chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
OMG! the suspense on this chapter! I hate you! LOL nahh I'm kidding! an extraordinary chapter!

can't wait to read about B & E confrontation about the kid! can't wait for the next one!

I love your Edward! he is really awesome in this story!
TD69 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
So sad; now that Edward found out about Bradley this way, of course he'll think the reason she didn't tell him is a bigger deal than it was.

Bella didn't handle this whole situation the right way from the beginning. She wasn't even going to tell Edward about her son anytime soon until Cooper forced her to.
mustlovertp chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Aaaand this is why I hate reading WIP's. No offense, I guess it's actually a compliment, because I can NOT wait for the next chapter! How awkward for them. The way he left the campground, and his busy schedule-it isn't like she had a chance to tell him. It just looks so bad. Be strong, Edward! (Loved the chapter-Happy Thanksgiving!)
mustlovertp chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Yes, Bella should have mentioned her son, being married, etc... But I can see how soemthing like that, well the longer you wait the harder it is. Especially when you expected to meet back up with your friend, not love. I hope Cooper and Marco work out, sounds like he really needs that in his life. And I hope that Edward isn't gonna be mad, or too freaked out. Great chapter ;)
Christina Fey chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Fantastic chapter. She didn't get to tell him and he found out like THAT! Wow. Yup they need to talk. Can't wait!

mustlovertp chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
It was great to get BPOV and see inside her head a bit. Bradley seems like a nice kid, though I feel really bad for him. Shitty, SOB of a father. I REALLY dislike Jacob. I REALLY dislike adults who belittle kids, especially a parent. People really don't have any idea of what that does to a kid's self-esteem. And I am done saying really. Really, I am. Great chapter, I'm ready to go camping.
mustlovertp chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
I'm hoping that Bella gets the job at Mass General. And I get that she is hesitant, because she's said nothing about her son...I wonder, is something wrong with him?

And Edward will probably freak when he finds out. I really hope there isn't a New Moon-esque thing gonna happen. Even though, you've promised an HEA...just hate that leaving bit. Lovely chapter, thank you ;)
AngelicAmanda chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Good chapter...
mustlovertp chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Awesome. It's nice that they can fall back into that comfortableness that they shared so many years before. I enjoy the fact that Edward freaks like a little girl about the bugs.
Nonita chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
mustlovertp chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Maybe I missed it, but are Jason and Cooper the same person? Jason Cooper? Anywho...Great chapter-Edward sounds like a fun guy to work with/for. I'm loving Cooper, btw. Sad that Edward has to let people go, happy that he is on his way to Fenway. :)
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »