Reviews for Fickle Beings
twilightnaley19 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. GLAD THAT EDWARD KNOWS THAT BELLA HAS A KID, WISH IT HAD COME FROM BELLA VERBALLY, BUT AT LEAST HE NOW KNOWS AND HE DIDNT HEAR IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Fucking shit that's great, Edward. Don't call her a bitch and look for signs of her being a prostitute. I don't want to have to console you when you find out 'the love of your life' has had more dick than me. –C LMAO

So, Edward seems pretty set in his ways. He speaks of wanting more, but I kinda doubt his sincerity. Maybe Bella will change all that?
Angie66 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
i'm so sad after this chapter , i wish you could post more often

i hope everything will going fine for them and Edward will let a chance to Bella to tell him what she want
cullengirl08 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Ugh, I just want Edward and Bella to sit down together, with nobody else around and just talk, start communicating with each other. He obviously likes her, and she likes him, and he was getting along well with Bradley at the hospital a few minutes back. And I do think it was wrong for Edward not to respond back after her text message to him - that in itself goes along way.
suzy 2010 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
If only Edward hadn't gone back into work when they were camping, Bella would have told him about her kid. Just hope Bella spot him with Coop and let's him know how she feels.
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
AH! i knew this would happen! damn coop isn't helping. but really bella, come on! i get the whole test the waters before bringing someone in your kids life kinds of thing but people need to know about the kid at some point.
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next update! :)
tatie1970 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Nice chapter. Is Bella going to see him sitting there with Cooper ?
team rob chapter 7 . 11/23/2011

Love how the boys meet
HockeyChick10 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Wow. Edward has a bit of a bomb dropped on him.
Mercyrus chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I have a son...it would be difficult bringing anyone new into his life...but, Bella fucked up...just plain and simple...he shouldn't let her off so easy...let her do the chasing...
TrulyOutrageous chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Good chapter I can't wait to see what happens next.
barbarito chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Loved it and am looking forward to more
mary alice chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
perfect writing! edward handled the surprise okay:/
AlexaET chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I loved it bb!

But you already knew that right?

And I so can't wait to read what is going to happen next :O

Love ya!