Reviews for Fickle Beings
PUMPKIN41379TWILIGHTLOVER chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
POST SOON I WANT TO FIND OUT HOW HE TAKES THE NEWS
cusic1981 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
I found this story on the Pregnant Bella Dadward community and I am loving it. I do not understand why she hasn't told him about her son. I understand not introducing your child to people you are dating if you aren't sure where the relationship is going but to not tell the other person is just setting yourself up for failure. Great story I hope she tells him soon can't wait to read the next chapter.
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
I'm completely in love with this story and this Edward! I can't wait for the next update! :)
rita263 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
I've read all of your story's, and this was is a hit too :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND INTERESTING SO FAR. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. DRUNK EDWARD IS FUNNY. GLAD THAT COOPER TOLD BELLA TO TELL EDWARD SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. JACOB IS SUCH A JERK.
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
GREAT CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD OUTING.
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. EDWARD CRACKED ME UP.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED EDWARD'S POV. EDWARD IS AN AWESOME BOSS.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
GREAT FIRST CHAPTER. COOPER CRACKS ME UP. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD.
Crazybee3 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I am anxious to see how Edward reacts. I wonder how things will play out...

I just found this fic and am excited :)

Thank you and good luck!
Joseluis118 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh my god. So, I just stumbled across this and skimmed it a bit. And I MUST say that Edward with a gay best friend is probably THEE CUTEST thing I've ever read. I can't wait to see where you're going with this. Very, VERY intriguing. I feel like they don't make enough stories with diversity such as this. So, so cute.

Sorry, I know that had nothing to do with the plot so far but that little fact kinda overrode everything else for me because the whole Cooper/Edward dynamic is so fascinating. Not in the respect that they'll be together or something but for the simple reason that it's a rarity that a heterosexual male would be best friends with a homosexual male. Which I totally never understood why that is. I think most feel like it's some "unwritten code" that a straight male can't be close friends with a gay guy without being gay themselves. FALSE. Anyway, I'm so freaking happy you decided to break the barrier. :)

I'm totally following btw.

-Najs. :)
Lilypad10 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Edward will freak out and he shouldn't because Bella is his friend and hopfully he will listen to her. Bella has a crappy relationship with Jake and I think jake will be the problem between Bella and Edward and not Brad.
ana1973 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
So i just got caught up to your story and liking it so far. But one question...Did they grow up in Boston? Because i was confused with the Los Angeles reference and where are her parents living now? Maybe i missed somewhere in the story.
ktreader chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
I was so happy to get this update notification! LOVE this story, and I'll wait for as long as needed to read it!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »