Reviews for Change of Plans
ADC rules chapter 5 . 2/16
Make a chapter 6 pleeeeeaaaase!
Yagura chapter 5 . 1/12
Die ff ist wirklich Interessant, währe echt cool wenn weitere Kapitel kommen würden :)
like2314 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
it is good keep on going
GalaxyMoonShadow95 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Plz oh plz oh pretty plz update this story
RaptorandFox chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Love the story, and I can't wait for more! It's really interesting how things are being changed and I can't wait to see the war! Are the other strawhats going to make it in time? I hope the celestial dragons didn't do anything to horrible to Luffy!
Miss Meira chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I'd like an update, please. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
SWEET MOTHER OF ARCEUS, THIS IS GORGEOUS!
:'D please continue!
ALLS96 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
It's really interisting. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I haven't given up hope! You've probably been busy, ne? This story is awesome, so...please update when you have time. Thanks! :D
Madam.-.-.Rosetta chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Interesting story line, would love to see how it goes! Keep up the good work :)
NightHunterDeath chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
So...is Luffy's personally going to change? Because logically it should for someone normal they would be scarred for life and never be the same, but this is Luffy and to me he would be laughing in his cell more than anything instead of glaring. I wonder how Ace is going to react to Luffy's torture, and finding out that Staff-san is actually Sabo. Please update soon, I find it quite entreating and thrilling, though I usually don't like it when a bunch of people help Straw Hat because then it seems to be over powered when they actually aren't that strong.
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Holy Shit, the Marines have unknowingly shot themselves in the foot! they are going to be out gunned in the battle with the participation of probably more then double the manga cannon fight.
And there second Yonko coming that alone swings the odds.
Anime fan KNB chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I just have one question is tish story on HIATUS if it is could you Pleasee P.M me
Stefy
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Keepxgoing
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I do hope you'll update this soon. I had a lot of fun reading it- it's a fantastic what if.