Reviews for Change of Plans
kandita chapter 5 . 7/15
So where is Ace in all his?
subaru10 chapter 2 . 7/13
i love this story (i have read the other chapters) is a new chapter coming anytime soon?
Titania1796 chapter 5 . 4/8
Sera interesante la guerra espero que Ace y los otros muwiwara aparescan en marineford
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 2/10
Oh this is going to be GOOD:)
Cleo17 chapter 5 . 2/9
PLEASE tell me thishasn't been finished yet!
AkihikoIsSmoothlySexy chapter 5 . 2/4
I think boa hancock. x luffy
AkihikoIsSmoothlySexy chapter 5 . 2/4
please update this so awesome please do it soon.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 1/13
Nice twist with Arlong
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/13
Good point by Hancock that Luffy has a bunch of friends
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
OMG! I can't believe I didn't find this precious gem before! So hilarious and great! Thank you for writing such a story. I can't wait for the next chapter (whenever you will be able to write it).

Cheers and good luck
oOoAccountnotinUseoOo chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
This is so exciting! I love how there are so many reappearances. I feel na for Luffy though :c Please continue with this story though!~
GreenDragon03 chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
This is so good!

I need more!
Brazilwolf chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
I already read all up to ch.5
And I am just starving to know what will happen next. So please continue
Alexandria Ackerman chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
Awesome plz update asap, :D
Monkeysloveapples chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Man, you can't stop writing right when it gets interesting! :o that's a terribly mean thing to do! :O

This is my first Luffy-In Impel Down-Execution-War fic.. I think.. But it was truly very good regardless! ;)
I mean, I've thought of it before myself; Luffy at the execution platform while all his friends (can't bring myself to call them allies though they probably are, I see them as Luffy does; as nakama) and family come to Marineford and TOTALLY overrules the Marines?/World Government? -LIVE on the video transponder den-den mushi :D -that, I always thought would be awesome; you know, because Luffy has a lot of friends... And allies : -damn there was nothing else to call them in this sentence -and it'd probably surprise most of those whom saw or heard about it... Yeah.. :) ? I dunno...

So what I'm /trying/ to say is: please, pretty please write a bit more? /PLEEEEEEAAAASEE?/
Umh thanks for writing up until now at least.. :) ;D