Reviews for Change of Plans
Go
Alexandta27 chapter 5 . 7/19
Acelu amor
story magic chapter 5 . 7/6
oh i hope more is going to come, i want more luffy. this is amazing
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 6/16
Brilliant!~~
weep for the empty chapter 5 . 6/14
I love this fan fiction so freaking much! *squeals* I Need more! Please update soon!
NightFreak8823 chapter 5 . 2/12
Please continue this
nightlyreader chapter 5 . 1/28
So the reactions of everyone where brilliant and very logical.
And I strongly believe the Marines would have been in for the worst battle of their lives, because they didn't have the intel that they would take on two yonkos, two bigshot rookies, luffys crew, amazon lily, the giants, Cp9 and a whole kingdom, maybe even skypiea warriors. They were only prepaired for the revolunary army.
Truth be told I'm not sure if their would have been anything left from the marines after this. (besides Coby and Helmeppo)
Dragon could have probably just taken over the world after this definitly devasting defeat at marineford and than punished the digusting Tenryubito for torturing Luffy.

The onlly illogical thing in your story was blackbird finding Luffy in Amazon lily, because no one knew where he was and Observation Haki can definitly not trake that far and he didn't have a Vivre card from Luffy, besides he needed to get trough the Calm Belt without anyone of the pirates from Amazon Lily noticing. That's a little bit far fetched but okay I give you writers freedom here, because the rest was so great.

I'm really sad that you didn't continue this,but I'm just going to imagine the above happened.
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 1/6
very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
If you can logically explain to me how Blackbeard found Luffy, I'll continue to read this crap in the hope that it gets better.
kandita chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
So where is Ace in all his?
subaru10 chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
i love this story (i have read the other chapters) is a new chapter coming anytime soon?
Titania1796 chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
Sera interesante la guerra espero que Ace y los otros muwiwara aparescan en marineford
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
Oh this is going to be GOOD:)
Cleo17 chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
PLEASE tell me thishasn't been finished yet!
LuffyTheFuturePirateKing chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
I think boa hancock. x luffy