Reviews for Change of Plans
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 5 . 8/30
OMG! I can't believe I didn't find this precious gem before! So hilarious and great! Thank you for writing such a story. I can't wait for the next chapter (whenever you will be able to write it).

Cheers and good luck
oOoAccountnotinUseoOo chapter 5 . 7/1
This is so exciting! I love how there are so many reappearances. I feel na for Luffy though :c Please continue with this story though!~
GreenDragon03 chapter 5 . 6/13
This is so good!

I need more!
Brazilwolf chapter 3 . 5/21
I already read all up to ch.5
And I am just starving to know what will happen next. So please continue
Alexandria Ackerman chapter 5 . 5/10
Awesome plz update asap, :D
Monkeysloveapples chapter 5 . 4/26
Man, you can't stop writing right when it gets interesting! :o that's a terribly mean thing to do! :O

This is my first Luffy-In Impel Down-Execution-War fic.. I think.. But it was truly very good regardless! ;)
I mean, I've thought of it before myself; Luffy at the execution platform while all his friends (can't bring myself to call them allies though they probably are, I see them as Luffy does; as nakama) and family come to Marineford and TOTALLY overrules the Marines?/World Government? -LIVE on the video transponder den-den mushi :D -that, I always thought would be awesome; you know, because Luffy has a lot of friends... And allies : -damn there was nothing else to call them in this sentence -and it'd probably surprise most of those whom saw or heard about it... Yeah.. :) ? I dunno...

So what I'm /trying/ to say is: please, pretty please write a bit more? /PLEEEEEEAAAASEE?/
Umh thanks for writing up until now at least.. :) ;D
Weird-Sunny-Chan chapter 5 . 3/14
;u; Still amazing. . .
:' Please continue! I gotta know what happens!
ADC rules chapter 5 . 2/16
Make a chapter 6 pleeeeeaaaase!
Yagura chapter 5 . 1/12
Die ff ist wirklich Interessant, währe echt cool wenn weitere Kapitel kommen würden :)
like2314 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
it is good keep on going
GalaxyMoonShadow95 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Plz oh plz oh pretty plz update this story
RaptorandFox chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Love the story, and I can't wait for more! It's really interesting how things are being changed and I can't wait to see the war! Are the other strawhats going to make it in time? I hope the celestial dragons didn't do anything to horrible to Luffy!
Miss Meira chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I'd like an update, please. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
:'D please continue!
ALLS96 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
It's really interisting. Hope you update soon.