Reviews for More than Dessert
purplepotatopig chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
i love your ending! really made me smile. it had the right balance of romance, humor and innuendos. i hope you get inspired soon to write more )
Sara60691 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
well now, lol, didn't see that coming. very nice twist with the flowers and the antique. i'm glad you didn't go the stereotypical route with the gifts being from Zane. Oh! love the bit with scaring larry, very entertaining! can't wait to read more!
Maddygirl76 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
Love Zane's mom. Sweet chapter.
hatondog chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
"Major game"! That's hysterical. As was the "when did my life become a food analogy" line from the last chapter. You're a terrific writer-so glad you continued the story!
Maddygirl76 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I love the jack and Jo bro moments so sweet. can't wait for he next update and the date. ;-)
Sara60691 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
eek, so cute! love this so much and hope you're going o write more!
AlternateShadesofBlue chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
This was a great reception chapter. I really enjoyed their dance most of all. I wish we could have seen something really similar.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Gah I wish the characters i.e. Jo and Zane would actually talk together for once like adults and air everything out. I loved the dancing at the wedding and the guys giving good advice to Zane. Excited for more!

Til later readings
Maddygirl76 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
awesome story.. i wish the episode had continued and they had more talking...:-)
troybrucaslover chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
What a great start to the story. I am looking forward to reading more.
wasabi pea chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Delightful! I was nose to the television the other night, just hoping Jo would ask him to stay, but knowing she wouldn't. It simply isn't in her personality. (Watch the writers prove me wrong next week.)

I thought you had a wonderful grasp on all four characters. Especially the changes Fargo has gone through; being brave enough to discuss such a topic with Jo.

My absolute favorite line: "This Zane, that Zane, her Zaneā€¦ all the same Zane." I love how you so succinctly wrapped up the debates that most writers spend paragraphs on.

I absolutely loved this, and hope to see more from you soon!
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
quick but cute. love the fact that both Zane and Jo got a little push in the right direction from Fargo and Zane. although you surprised me, I thought Carter would talk to Jo. the small insight to Jo's girly side was a nice touch as was showing Zane's caring (and slightly childish) side. hoping to read more stories from you soon!