Reviews for The War of Kings
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Quite intriguing
Abominatus674 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Great story so far, seems like a very different take on both storylines with a nice mingling of the two. Personally a bit offput by Gil (I presume) as assassin, but I likewise presume you have your reasons for doing so.
Yikari chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
A very nice story start here.

The amount of OC is a bit disconcerting but the rest of it more than makes up for that, in my opinion.

Big kudos for the action scenes, those are just superb.

Is Nunna dead in this one? I don't think it was directly stated anywhere, but that was the impression I've gotten from the conversations.

Code-R container situation seems to have gotten an interesting twist. The passenger's efforts in stopping the truck were a lot less subtle (if that was what happened - I'm assuming here) this time. Given this and Bartley's comments, the subject may turn out to be not the 'green woman' we are expecting.

I assume that Lelouch doesn't have enough points in constitution to survive an express version of Kariya's 'treatment', so that's likely to be different too.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Good luck!
Guess chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow. Just... Wow. I can't believe you had the guts to start something this... Different... And awesome. Definitely awesome. And then just abandon it without preamble. Good work, btw. A sort-of-solid round of introduction and groundwork. The fourth war instead of the usual fifth? Nice touch. Could've been something worth fanboy-ing over.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Also, one isssue... Assassin CAN'T be anything but one of the faceless dudes... False Assassin summoned by caster doesn't count.
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow, people here are pretty hung up about minor details that contribute nothing to a verse and should be ignored in favor of interesting scenarios.

Also, you have 7 chapters on SB, how come you're not uploading them here?
chronodekar chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I'm reading your "preview" of chapter-3 on TFF.

So far, this is a really good story. And VERY engaging. There have been a few times that I've nearly been caught reading this when I'm suppossed to be doing something else.

Good Show Author!

Now, PLEASE update this version with the remaining chapters!

I want to fav the ENTIRE story !

-chronodekar
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ok...I have one thing to say about this...WHY IS THIS NOT IN FSN CROSSOVER SIDE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE WAS A FIC LIKE THIS AND I NEVER KNOW ABOUT IT!

You should continue.
bunkhead chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Here's the rundown, whackjob!

Gilgamesh is not an Assassin! Yes, certain heroic spirits are not bound to one specific Servant class, but that entierly depends on the abilities, deeds, personality and what-not of the hero in question. As it stands canon F/Z, FS/N Gil, because that's how you wrote him, does not posess any qualities Assassin Servants require or have. As it stands, Gil can probably only be summoned as an Archer.

The various spells you wrote, excluding Kokoros 'self-reinforcement', presuming that's what she did, can be simply called 'concealment spells'. That's a much simpler name and doesn't sound as childish.

While my memories of Code Geass re a bit fuzzy, everything seems to be fine on that side.

Also, this is a crossover! Move it to the appropriate location under Code Geass and Fate/Stay Night crossovers so that anyone, from both fandoms, can find it properly.

Othen than that, awesome fic and hope to see more soon.
Lenkish chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I read the thread on spacebattles, and I have to say this story is fantastic. I haven't watched any fate/stay, though I have read other crossovers, but I can still really appreciate this story. Your Lelouch seems to be very much in character, as does most of the cast. I'm really excited to see how your story progresses from here!

On a side note, are you planning on posting the other 2 chapters you've written here?
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is good, very good...
The Magus Killer chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I see a lot of potential in this story. Keep up with good effort! What happen to Lelouch now that he met Zouken Matou? Will he survive from Zouken's intentions? What Servant will Lelouch summon? Will Lelouch make any alliances with any of the other masters involved in the 4th Holy Grail War? How'll he react when he finds out about the Holy Grail true nature? How will the 4th Holy Grail War effect the Britannia Empire as a whole? How will the 4th Holy Grail War effect the events in Code Geass world? Who are the other Masters in the 4th Holy Grail War? Will Lelouch still bring about a revolution in Japan and to the entire Empire of Britannia? What about the Black Knights? Will C.C be involved in the 4th Holy Grail War? Will there be another Holy Grail War after the 4th Holy Grail War? I'll be waiting for the next chapters of this story!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Now this is something to sink your teeth into. Leaves one with an intense desire for more.
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
great story
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hm...I like the idea here. I'm really hoping you'll expand on this. Definately putting this on my alerts list. May Lelouch kick ass! (Or at least his Servant.)